Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Black Mamba never lost after taking a 2-1 lead in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Because when facing the Warriors it actually is better, MUCH better I might add.
    Delly won them two games basically. They couldn't beat Warriors with offense, we know that, so defense was the way to go, and TT and Delly are a hundred times better defender than Kyrie and Love.
    Listen, u put Kyrie on Steph, Steph drops 30-33 every single game, you put love on draygod, draygod will have a much better series than he actually had.
    Curry's supporting cast, aside from Iggy, was very lackluster, even on offense, it can be debated that bron's supporting cast was better on offense in at least 4 games of the series and that wouldn't even be a reach, look at the production they were putting, especially considering how selfish lebron was
    so, why can't TT play with Love? Love's and Kyrie's offensive impact is miles above their defensive one.. the only 'sacrifice' would be Delly off the bench, which isn't one, considering how putrid he was outside of one game, dipshit. Can't believe you still repeat this obnoxious and retarded argument.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I'll give you one thing , you're the only member here who can royally take it up the ass and walk away acting like it was all by your own design. Ni99as in the penitentiary would love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
    You've never bodybagged anything. You've desperately tried to stand out since joining the site. First, it was high volume, obnoxious troll posts all across the first page of the NBA forum. Nobody gave a shit about you, and you were so insecure that you went crawling into the BTE begging for rep. And, here you are now, puffing your chest out with false confidence, thinking that some charity rep tossed your way by a group of the biggest losers on this site lends some kind of credibility to your dumbshit posts about ball.

Your growth as a poster mirrors a fat chick who was kissed for the very first time. SOMEBODY LIKES MEEEEEEEEE!

I can't believe I never saw this thread. Ruthless.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    so, why can't TT play with Love? Love's and Kyrie's offensive impact is miles above their defensive one.. the only 'sacrifice' would be Delly off the bench, which isn't one, considering how putrid he was outside of one game, dipshit. Can't believe you still repeat this obnoxious and retarded argument.
    not retarded, not obnoxious, I have made a thread comparing the supporting casts for both lebron and curry, and bron's supporting cast came out on top 4 times out of 6.
    Obviously it's miles above their defensive one, they don't play defense at all, and not playing defense against a team in which two main ignitors to the offense are a pg and a pf is dooming your team from the beginning.
    They probably are better against every other team, but specifically against warriors love's and Irving's injuries were a blessing in disguise. If for not Lebron playing so damn selfishly with the highest usage of all time and terrible efficiency while playing 1x1, cavs could've taken the series due to their defense, like they did in their two wins.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    not retarded, not obnoxious, I have made a thread comparing the supporting casts for both lebron and curry, and bron's supporting cast came out on top 4 times out of 6.
    Obviously it's miles above their defensive one, they don't play defense at all, and not playing defense against a team in which two main ignitors to the offense are a pg and a pf is dooming your team from the beginning.
    They probably are better against every other team, but specifically against warriors love's and Irving's injuries were a blessing in disguise. If for not Lebron playing so damn selfishly with the highest usage of all time and terrible efficiency while playing 1x1, cavs could've taken the series due to their defense, like they did in their two wins.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Thats funny Milbuck, you try to avoid posting because you're very visibly ashamed of the post count, yet I have you on such a string, I could dictate the way you spent the next hour of your life and have you make 20 more posts

I guess I'm out, once again reduced y'all to unecessary bystanders.. til next time, don't forget the body bag
    Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I'll give you one thing , you're the only member here who can royally take it up the ass and walk away acting like it was all by your own design. Ni99as in the penitentiary would love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
    You've never bodybagged anything. You've desperately tried to stand out since joining the site. First, it was high volume, obnoxious troll posts all across the first page of the NBA forum. Nobody gave a shit about you, and you were so insecure that you went crawling into the BTE begging for rep. And, here you are now, puffing your chest out with false confidence, thinking that some charity rep tossed your way by a group of the biggest losers on this site lends some kind of credibility to your dumbshit posts about ball.

Your growth as a poster mirrors a fat chick who was kissed for the very first time. SOMEBODY LIKES MEEEEEEEEE!

RIP ArbitraryWater aka RocketGreatness

College star

That's not killer instinct.
    That's just another proof he's a frontrunnin beta.