Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Kobe in Call of Duty: Black Ops commercial

Default Re: Kobe in Call of Duty: Black Ops commercial

Mamba just doing his thing.

Decent playground baller Hihater's Avatar

Baller Status

Highly doubt Kobe even plays video games. They just paid for him to be in that commercial, because he's one of the biggest names in sports right now.

Though people are going to be like "Bro if he didn't play COD he wouldn't have been in the commercial."

It's a whole nother level of coordination when it comes to playing video games. Kobe may have good physical hand eye coordination, but I bet on a system, the dude is garbage. I'd smash all over Kobe in any game for any system.

National High School Star

Lol, guy can't even be in a video game commercial without some people hating.

NBA rookie of the year

LOL. The guy at the end was great.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCKER
    Highly doubt Kobe even plays video games. They just paid for him to be in that commercial, because he's one of the biggest names in sports right now.

Though people are going to be like "Bro if he didn't play COD he wouldn't have been in the commercial."

It's a whole nother level of coordination when it comes to playing video games. Kobe may have good physical hand eye coordination, but I bet on a system, the dude is garbage. I'd smash all over Kobe in any game for any system.
    Who the fuck said he played it?

...you are taking this a little too seriously. No shit they just want him because of his popularity.

Thank you for enlightening us on the fact that the skills and abilities necessary to play basketball are not exactly the same as those for playing video games.

He has two little kids. He probably has all the game systems and plays with them. Would you smash on him in those games? Yeah, probably. So what?

Kobe aint got shit on me.

n[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ggas already know

i'm gonna be the first one in line monday

Decent playground baller

I be he'd own LeBron though, Kobe grew up in a strong era of video games (SNES, Genesis, etc.)

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

lmao you need to calm down.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

hes a noob tuber.

Kobe is the best NBA player at video games.

I bet the Lakers team can beat the Heat team in a team match.

Decent playground baller Hihater's Avatar

Alright we know...all u do is play video games rather then go outside and play some real basketball. but foreal what is ur problem? he just did the commercial because they pay him.

I usually hit open layups Z Saber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    hes a noob tuber.
    Probably.