Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Chris Bosh Crying After Tonights Loss

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    i saw him crying walking down the halls wiht big damp by his side, and I felt really bad for him, dude gave his all and played outstanding, its just too bad the offense is ran through a sorry excuse for a competitor in Lebron James and not Bosh.
    This.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

I feel bad for Chris Bosh, he was 7 of 9 from the field and crashing the boards and didnt even get the ball for most of the game

Yeah go away from your most efficient scorer with his defenders in foul trouble, great strategy :\

Plus he seemed to actually care that they lost.

Saw a basketball once

Something has to change, I could only imagine how much you would have been able to produce if he was a second option.

But it's difficult when you have Wade and James on the floor at the same time. They either learn to play together and feed of each other's energy or trade one of 'em.

Bosh seems to always be the third wheel on this team. Wade and James run the show. Dude played the most consistent on the team in the series i think, he should have gone to orlando or something.

College superstar

Bosh isn't great at anything and is a ballstopper and takes 10 seconds to make a move and he pumpfakes on open shots which makes them not open then he gets blocked. He gets trapped going baseline all the time. And he sucks on D. And he moves like a dying giraffe.

Crying after losing a children's game...his wife should divorce him on the spot for that. Although I guess when you marry a basketball player you know you're in for a fruity experience.
    Last edited by stephanieg; 06-13-2011 at 04:29 AM.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Bosh isn't great at anything and is a ballstopper and takes 10 seconds to make a move and he pumpfakes on open shots which makes them not open then he gets blocked. He gets trapped going baseline all the time. And he sucks on D. And he moves like a dying giraffe.

Crying after losing a children's game...his wife should divorce him on the spot for that. Although I guess when you marry a basketball player you know you're in for a fruity experience.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg

since when do they allow computers in the kitchen?

honestly, I think Bosh comes out looking the best out of the big 3 in Miami.

he didnt get involved in any off court drama and he was fairly consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169

Clue f-ing rocks

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I have more respect for Bosh than the other 2 of the Big 3. He showed the most passion of the bunch, and it's big for someone with a superstar status like him to step down and be the 3rd option, because we all knew LBJ and Wade were the consensus #1a/b.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I noticed Bosh never onced looked scared out there. He looked focused and ready. I respect Bosh now. Dude was trying, Dirk is just better.

Lebron on the other hand was disgraceful. To say he choked is putting it mildly.
    He passed up wide open shots because he didn't want to look bad missing. He hurt his team.

Wade has killer instinct, Lebron looked terrified.
    Yes! Yes!

If the Heat have to restructure their team due to the new CBA I hope to God Bosh gets traded somewhere he's actually appreciated. It would never happen, you'd have to think he'd look terrific with Howard.

Crying just shows how serious he is about his profession and how much he wants to succeed in it. Respect to Bosh.

You know what, for all the flaws in his game...he is a competitor. He was competing on the ultimate stage and he and his teammates couldn't overcome. That's an emotional thing.

Trade Lebron out of there, bring in a quality point guard and a big man to play down low with him....there's your Miami dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by adri41
    People make fun of Bosh a lot around here, but he seems like a genuinely good person who just wants to win.
    Yes, this

College star

I guess it's allowed, I mean it's not March..