Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: I'm rooting for the Cavs just for the meltdowns that would ensue

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

you've always been an undercover branvestite.
    I don't have the time or energy for that kind of nonsense. That you think that goes to show what a mess this board is as I've always been a straight shooter on who I like or dislike. Kobe stans and Lebron stans are equally obnoxious...but Kobe is just more overrated in general so there is more to say to Kobe stans.

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Root for the guy who bought your team to four straight NBA titles and two championships.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
    Root for the guy who bought your team to four straight NBA titles and two championships.
    I can't Wade is out of the playoffs.

So true.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Well you will see epic meltdown either way

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I don't have the time or energy for that kind of nonsense. That you think that goes to show what a mess this board is as I've always been a straight shooter on who I like or dislike. Kobe stans and Lebron stans are equally obnoxious...but Kobe is just more overrated in general so there is more to say to Kobe stans.

bro we included you in the fam, whatchu goin on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    There will be one huge glorious meltdown here on ish if the Cavs win...

There will be meltdowns anyway. Nothing needs to be said by either side, but you know people will be talking shit all summer.

-Smak