Banned

Default Mexicoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY ****ING SHIT!

Mexico is going to legalize cannabis! Canada is about to legalize cannabis! American politicians serving for Big Pharma are SHITTING BRICKS!!!!!!!

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Default Re: Mexicoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

THC tacos

Or na

Do laws even matter in Mexico though?

Why waste my time with dope if i can snort coke 24/7 in Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    lmao seriously tho, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    lmao seriously tho, do they?
    Fear nit, the Mexican Ambassador is here.

To answer your question, yes and no. It truly depends on the type of authority and your nationality. Let's say you are 15 and want to purchase beer, you can get away with that. Now, let's say your a chicano or clearly an american and you break a petty law...well if it's a city (municipal) cop, you can bribe them otherwise they will bust your balls. Now, a federali(federal authorities ) are more difficult to bribe since a lot of them are assigned to work away from their home city and they take their job a bit more serious (think a traffic cop vs an fbi agent).

Don't be stupid and drive drunk, most cops will bust you on that. Again, you might be able to bribe yourself out of it but still.

My friend bought some coke in rocky point (a popular tourist city) and a cop saw the transaction. Of course, he followed us home by himself (w/o calling backup) and threatened to arrest my friend until his brother bribed him with $100. More than often you can bribe an officer with a LOT LESS but this officer was being a huge d1ck and wouldn't budge for anything less. Plus he was holding a rifle in his lap and had a radio ready to call for backup.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    That's not the point. The point is that the US is about to be sandwiched between 2 countries with legal weed.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Fear nit, the Mexican Ambassador is here.

To answer your question, yes and no. It truly depends on the type of authority and your nationality. Let's say you are 15 and want to purchase beer, you can get away with that. Now, let's say your a chicano or clearly an american and you break a petty law...well if it's a city (municipal) cop, you can bribe them otherwise they will bust your balls. Now, a federali(federal authorities ) are more difficult to bribe since a lot of them are assigned to work away from their home city and they take their job a bit more serious (think a traffic cop vs an fbi agent).

Don't be stupid and drive drunk, most cops will bust you on that. Again, you might be able to bribe yourself out of it but still.

My friend bought some coke in rocky point (a popular tourist city) and a cop saw the transaction. Of course, he followed us home by himself (w/o calling backup) and threatened to arrest my friend until his brother bribed him with $100. More than often you can bribe an officer with a LOT LESS but this officer was being a huge d1ck and wouldn't budge for anything less. Plus he was holding a rifle in his lap and had a radio ready to call for backup.
    This pretty much

I don't mind slipping a cop a 20 bucks if he catches me speeding. It makes the whole paying a ticket process much quicker, you're still gonna have to pay a ticket in the US and you might have to lose a day of work if you have to go to court. In Mexico, we just cut out the middle man. Nobody really gets busted for smoking weed, not like in the US where you gotta watch your back and hope you ain't carrying anything that could land you in jail like drug paraphanelia. Mexico is definitely a more freer country

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Chinga su madre la coca es mejor.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/2015/...vate-marijuana

[quote]The Court determined that the prohibition of the consumption of marijuana