Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Nostalgiaaaa..... im trying to finish it, very hard.. but so freaking entertaining.... they dont make shoot em up's like this anymore

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whatfoul?
    Dude whats it like man??

Just about to start campaign on Battlefield 3, been stting unopened from xmas!
    I think you have to be a Resident Evil fan to like it and even then....it's just passable. It's just a standard 3rd person shooter. If you don't play with real people then it just isn't that good. You squad AI is some of the worst ever. I've only played through two sections of the campaign and it's only alright. The multiplayer was actually quite fun though. There's a cool mode where your 4 man squad goes up against another in a mission to get to the landing spot and wait for an escape chopper to get there all the while zombies are every where.

My score for this game is 6.5/10

R-Type was good, but IMO Gradius III was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    R-Type was good, but IMO Gradius III was better.
    Gradius 1-2-3, all finished!

If you liked Gradius.... then you will have to try PARODIUS 1-2-3 !!

Its basically a anime parody of Gradius... more options/weapons.... and just simply more cooler i would say...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Gradius 1-2-3, all finished!

If you liked Gradius.... then you will have to try PARODIUS 1-2-3 !!

Its basically a anime parody of Gradius... more options/weapons.... and just simply more cooler i would say...
    Excuse me for asking... but are you Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Excuse me for asking... but are you Asian?
    No! European, Croatian/Bosnian.. I do like asian stuff tho.. movies, games, food, culture, martial arts, women
    How about you?

NBA lottery pick

Going to start playing Persona 3.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 04-11-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Dark Souls is kicking my ass.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'm falling behind on my playing list because I'm picking up loose games. For example, I never finished The Force Unleashed, nor did I play the 2nd game. My cousin was appalled. I was appalled he hadn't played Portal 2 so we swapped. Now I've got two more games to get through before I get back to my list.

Good problems?

Picked this up yesterday, but already kinda regret it. It's a great game, but it's just too similar to last year's game to warrant spending new game money on it. I'm not using the new Kinect stuff though which is obviously the main new feature of the game, so I shouldn't really complain about the basic gameplay being pretty much identical.

I know I'm like 4 years late on this but I just played through and beat Assassin's Creed 2. Much better than the original because of the customization and better side missions. The graphics and gameplay in Italy was pretty dope too.

My only big complaint is that fighting was way too easy. I took down the final boss Rodrigo Borgia without him even touching me. Hopefully Brotherhood improves the series a bit more. I'm interested to see if the multiplayer is any good (or if anyone is still playing it lol).

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

I don't think I'll ever catch up with my Steam backlog. DX invis war & hr, da:o & 2, witcher, sonic: generations, the last remnant, space marine.

Only started into sonic and last remnant of the whole bunch.
    [LIST][*]I played into dragon age, but it was just o.k. through the first chapter, morrigan(?). Medieval shit is overexposed like nazi shooters. religion, royalty, magic, swords & armor, dragons. [*]At least the witcher looks like it has some more aggressive combat than the pause and position model i was using in da:o. [*]I'll definitely finish sonic. That's fun, and challenging enough, so far in the short bursts i've played. [*]The Last Remnant is a game that i'll never finish. It tries to be fresh and updated with tbs fighting like the 8bit and 16bit rpg's; it fails on all fronts. The graphics feel redundant after the first five minutes. Characters aren't interesting or compelling. Probably has a lot to do with me being a 30 yr old man than anything else though. I just don't care about some kid's ascent into world's hero and adulthood. Big numbered damage flying over heads and a well thought out library of spells/attacks still hold appeal with me. If devs/publishers are going to revive an rpg like this, it would be expected to bring back popular characters too. (That's how Nintendo milked me through the Wii. Twilight Princess, f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckoff.)[/LIST]

Trying to push through some of the games with some fm2011 (coventry shitty), frozen synapse and sw:tor sprinkled in.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

The more I think about it, the more I realize how much I hated Dragon Age 2. It's honestly one of the most disappointing games I have ever played. Please, don't waste your time with it. I did love DA:O though.

Played Skyrim for 3 1/2 months without touching the other games, but I got bored of exploring -_- Tried new characters but still -_- Probably gonna stick on MW3/2K12 My Player until the DLC comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I know I'm like 4 years late on this but I just played through and beat Assassin's Creed 2. Much better than the original because of the customization and better side missions. The graphics and gameplay in Italy was pretty dope too.

My only big complaint is that fighting was way too easy. I took down the final boss Rodrigo Borgia without him even touching me. Hopefully Brotherhood improves the series a bit more. I'm interested to see if the multiplayer is any good (or if anyone is still playing it lol).
    Finished it last night and i think it improved on AC2. I enjoyed the story more in 2 but Brotherhood had better assassination missions and side missions. Building the Brotherhood was a cool addition too. The ending was a ahock at first but i think it is pretty obvious why it happened after thinking about what Juno said and what 16 said in the truth.