Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    High School Varsity 6th Man treadster's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Playing Final Fantasy 6 on android, kinda skeptical about the graphic but it turns out much smoother than i thought.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Got xbox one and after playing Dead Rising 3 demo (only allowed 2 plays) I've been watching tv on it. No games as of yet.
    Get 2K14. Apart from the server problems, glitches and VC overload, it's really fun. I heard BF4 is good as well on next-gen. Might ask for it for my birthday coming up soon.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Just finished Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Man!.....that was a great throw back to 80s action films.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS. It's the best 3DS game I've played so far. I love the brutal challenge of some of the battles, how you have to carefully plan out your strategies and know when and which characters to level up. Since Shining Force 2 for the Genesis, I never really got back into any tactical RPGs but Awakening is amazing.

Outlast is free on PSN. It's creepy as fvck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Get 2K14. Apart from the server problems, glitches and VC overload, it's really fun. I heard BF4 is good as well on next-gen. Might ask for it for my birthday coming up soon.
    not being able to sim games and retarded cut scenes and coaches goals have ruined 2k14 for me. Ryse was actually fun on the xbox one as most player reviews have been saying (don't know why the critics hated on it so much) and dead rising 3, tomb raider (if you haven't already played it) and forza are great on the xbox one.