Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Anyone catch that Sean Williams dunk Last Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPPF3xHQj10

This kid is ridiculous. I bet alot of GM's hate they passed up on him. The Nets took a gamble on him, but he's turning into a solid player. Still hate how he blocked my boy Rondo. He destroyed him.

Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1 : 12-15-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone catch that Sean Williams dunk Last Night

its gonna be fun when he and Kmart guard eachother. looking forward to watching that.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
[center]
This kid is ridiculous. I bet alot of GM's hate they passed up on him. The Nets took gambled on him, but he's turning into a solid player. Still hate how he blocked my boy Rondo. He destroyed him.

He was taken 16th in the draft. If you take a player at 16th in the draft, its never a "gamble". Who else was available anyway? Oden? Durant? Yi? So it isn't a gamble....

Williams has great talent and should have easily been top 10 pick based on talent alone. However, there is a realistic chance Williams will be suspended in future based on NBA drug violations...so its a risk/reward thing....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
He was taken 16th in the draft. If you take a player at 16th in the draft, its never a "gamble". Who else was available anyway? Oden? Durant? Yi? So it isn't a gamble....

Williams has great talent and should have easily been top 10 pick based on talent alone. However, there is a realistic chance Williams will be suspended in future based on NBA drug violations...so its a risk/reward thing....
When I say gambled on him I mean because of his history off of the court. He got into alot of trouble. Everyone knew he was a good player.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
When I say gambled on him I mean because of his history off of the court. He got into alot of trouble. Everyone knew he was a good player.

I know of course. But its not much of a gamble. If he's a complete bust, and he gets arrested on drugs, so what? Who else could the Nets have taken that had star potential? probably no one . so its really not a gamble at all.....
Old 12-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sweet dunk and awesome pic. that'd make a great avatar if u could put the words "MERRY...FREAKIN'...CHRISTMAS!" on there. oh course, the word "christmas" would show highlighting the dunk. oh yeah, put a santa hat on williams as well.

Last edited by jbot : 12-15-2007 at 05:02 PM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:02 PM   #7
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

he was one of my favorite rookies
oden
durant
Brewer
Thornton
Williams Listed in order of who i would draft if it was up to me in the draft.

Although watching joakim noah play he is surely proving to be worth that 9th pick he has a weird shot yes BUT it goes in and that is the only important thing. Also that shot hasnt been blocked yet.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #8
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
he was one of my favorite rookies
oden
durant
Brewer
Thornton
Williams Listed in order of who i would draft if it was up to me in the draft.

Although watching joakim noah play he is surely proving to be worth that 9th pick he has a weird shot yes BUT it goes in and that is the only important thing. Also that shot hasnt been blocked yet.

Based on what I've seen of Yi, he is clearly going to be the third best player after Oden and Durant. He'll be an obvious All Star in about 4-5 years.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:14 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
sweet dunk and awesome pic. that'd make a great avatar if u could put the words "MERRY...FREAKIN'...CHRISTMAS!" on there. oh course, the word "christmas" would show highlighting the dunk. oh yeah, put a santa hat on williams as well.

"Merry freain' Christmas" is just very offensive. Please say "Happy Freakin' Holidays"
Old 12-15-2007, 06:31 PM   #10
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Sick dunk, SportsCenter's camera angle was awful for it too so I'm glad I saw the gif.

BTW, Varejao kinda looks like Manny Ramirez in that pic.
Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best player to wear 51 since me.

That was my number back in H.S.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #12
Holden Magroine
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Holden Magroine has an OK reputation so far

Now why doesn't this guy start again? Do the Nets enjoy losing?
Holden Magroine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

the official reason why he doesn't start is that he still needs to work on guarding the pick and roll as well as not becoming overly aggressive and trying to block everything and then end up with silly fouls.

the REAL reason is because Lawrence Frank is having an affair with Jason Collins
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:29 PM   #14
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far

sean williams doesnt start because frank is the most pathetic clueless excuse for a coach in the league. anyone with half a brain knows collins needs to get his ass planted on the bnech and never leave unless we play shaq or curry. only way apparently for our best big man to get minutes is for fat turd to pick up some quick fouls and give frank no choice
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:40 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Collins actually went from 15% BF at 260 pounds 6'10" (he's not 7 feet tall) from two seasons ago down to 11% BF at 240 pounds
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: