Quote Originally Posted by niko
To me a Heat "fan" is someone who likes the Heat and whose allegience is not tied to Wade or Lebron. If your allegience to the Heat will wane when either is gone, you are not a Heat fan, you are a Wade or Lebron fan rooting for the team they are on.

Heat "fans" in general are a joke because 95% of them fall into the Wade/Lebron fanboy category. The real fans who love the team and just struck gold, you know who you are. But there aren't that many.
Honest question, why do you think people outside NewYork are Knicks fans? What made them choose this team?

The city? The colours? High tolerance for pain and mockery? Central Park? The owner? The players?

When i look at some comments on this site it feels like certain posters were born in a Lakers, Bulls, Celtics or Knicks jersey. Guess what, you werent, most of you are hypocrites who drooled over some players and decided that was the team you cheered for. How many "laker" fans are on this board? Can anyone name a reason why they are so many?

Guess what, today's april 13 were last years whatever 12, two years ago "whatever" 11 and so on. This with the join date has got to be the most idiotic thing on the internet.

I became a Heat fan in 06. Excuse me cause i chose the Heat and not the ****ing Raptors. I stood with the Heat since then.

Niko, i know where you're getting at, but dont come here and pretend you wouldnt have your ***** wet if Lebron chose the Knicks.

Oh, and im sure New York gained a fan or two when Melo signed for the Knicks. I must have missed where you called them out, you pure race fan, you .