Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Cavs big 4 have all gave the Thunder the business lol

No excuses.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMambaGOAT
    No excuses.
    Agreed. Thunder have all the talent in the world. There's no excuses for them losing to a bunch of players who couldn't make the playoffs the last couple years (aside from LeBron of course)

Glad to see we agree! Repped

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Agreed. Thunder have all the talent in the world. There's no excuses for them losing to a bunch of players who couldn't make the playoffs the last couple years (aside from LeBron of course)

Glad to see we agree! Repped
    Based on the chemistry disparity alone, it would be a disgrace if the Thunder lose to the Cavs. Not to mention the inexperience of the young Cavs in big moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Based on the chemistry disparity alone, it would be a disgrace if the Thunder lose to the Cavs. Not to mention the inexperience of the young Cavs in big moments.
    Word. Unfortunately, it won't be the Thunder facing the Cavs. I'd love to see them lose in the finals, but they will lose to the Spurs again this year... and the Spurs will likely beat the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Bunch of frontrunners

OP what team will you follow once bron retires? Or maybe the better question is which superstars d1ck will you hop onto?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Just so I understand the subtext of what is happening, not just in this thread, but almost every thread in the Main Forum at the moment...

This is about LeBron fans arguing with other player fans, mainly Durant fans, as to who has the better team... because it's actually better to be on a less talented team in this instance?

I've always been baffled by the mind of a player fan. It's often difficult for me to grapple with their twisted logic.

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Just so I understand the subtext of what is happening, not just in this thread, but almost every thread in the Main Forum at the moment...

This is about LeBron fans arguing with other player fans, mainly Durant fans, as to who has the better team... because it's actually better to be on a less talented team in this instance?

I've always been baffled by the mind of a player fan. It's often difficult for me to grapple with their twisted logic.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343495

Damn dude that's a great post Who wrote that?

So... would LeBron fans prefer their man be on a team with very little talent? I guess that would be the ultimate goal, no?

If so, the last couple months must have been pretty depressing. Being on a good team with high expectations is not what you want, right?

Just trying to understand. It seems to me playing with the best players possible would be advantageous for player fans, but I'm sensing the opposite reaction.

Sorry I deleted the post. I wanted to write something else.

As for the Heat, you guys are higher on the Heat than me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Sorry I deleted the post. I wanted to write something else.

As for the Heat, you guys are higher on the Heat than me.
    That was strange. Quickly deleted posts and responses always raise alt account flags. J/S

That was strange.
    Yah I deleted my post and then he deleted his reply. Sorry about that.

Almost 9,000 posts is enough for me. I have a life. I don't have time to use alts.

Nobody gives a shit if OKC "scares" you or not. They're not getting to the finals. Besides, you think Kyrie or Love are going to do anything against the Spurs when they get to the finals again? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Nobody gives a shit if OKC "scares" you or not. They're not getting to the finals. Besides, you think Kyrie or Love are going to do anything against the Spurs when they get to the finals again? Please.
    Love in particular has been a problem for the Spurs over the last few years. He had something like 45 points and 15 rebounds against them last season.

It may or may not work out, but this Cavs team is going to be completely different from the Heat. Totally different pieces that fit together in a completely different way. It is not a given that the Cavs will make it out of the East, btw.

So... would LeBron fans prefer their man be on a team with very little talent? I guess that would be the ultimate goal, no?

If so, the last couple months must have been pretty depressing. Being on a good team with high expectations is not what you want, right?

Just trying to understand. It seems to me playing with the best players possible would be advantageous for player fans, but I'm sensing the opposite reaction.
    Honestly, everyone wants their team to have the most talent possible. It's just stupid when people try to use the term "stacked" to say rings don't count. LeBron stans are just throwing it back in the people's faces who said that the rings don't count, especially when teams like OKC are loaded with talent and haven't produced a ring.

It's something you'll only see on the forums, and not something people discuss in real life.