Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Monty Williams grabs Kobe by the neck and throws him on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    incase you guys didn't notice already. 99% of basketball players are weak ass boney light weights. i've never once thought of becoming a fan of the sport or kobe bryant based on how macho they are or how many guys they can take on

if i was that kind of person i'd rather watch hockey or MMA.

i'm canadian. so i know a thing or two about fighting drunk. and i'l tell you right now. i'd kick most nba players ass's.

lebrons a *****

durants a *****

kobe aint a challange.

what doesn't make much sense is why people in this thread think singling out one basketball players lack of fighting skills is an insult

lebron got tossed a mile by some guy. KG took an elbow and turned into a mario ghost cause someone was lookin at em

even the tough guys like chris childs swing and can't even take down a 190 pound 20 year old near rookie kobe

if i got 2 shots in on kobe he wouldnt wake up for weeks

basketball players are ***** ass punk bitches. mostly due to them all being black string beans or fatherless beta's that only had their momma's to teach them how to fight

now unless someone in here is a fan of karl malone or some other bruiser from the 80's. i don't wanna hear anyone singling out someone else. cause chances are your favorite player got punked at one time or another

even jordan had trouble fending off 180 pound reginald miller for god sake.

infact jordan got beat down so bad for half his career that he had to wait until the pussafied 90's and his own special ref treatment to get out of hard fouls. that piston team exposed his soft a**... luckily for him later on the nba went to sh*t and stern threw anyone out of the nba who breathed on him

sorry only kobe's the p*ssy

Has anyone ever done that to MJ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Has anyone ever done that to MJ?
    watch some old pistons/bulls games

theres a nice documentary called bad boys on netflix. pretty much explains what they did to him and how they whipped his soft ass into a man

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Damn kobe got punked by Chris Childs, Reggie miller, Raja bell, and Artest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    Damn kobe got punked by Chris Childs, Reggie miller, Raja bell, and Artest
    kobes a 200 pound skeleton

and he still never got launched like this 270 pound 6-9 HGH usen fool

atleast kobe is the typical scrony nba player. lebrons built like an MMA heavyweight and dude got tossed like a sack of potatos

Banned

kobes a 200 pound skeleton

and he still never got launched like this 270 pound 6-9 HGH usen fool

atleast kobe is the typical scrony nba player. lebrons built like an MMA heavyweight and dude got tossed like a sack of potatos

Dude.

Kobe's 6'6

LeBron's 6'8

Kobe got rocked by a 6'2 PG, while lebron only got shoved by a CENTER!

Huge difference

A damn PG was giving bean the business

SMH

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Skinny reggie miller ****ed him up really reggie miller.

insert unnecessary smiles

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Dude.

Kobe's 6'6

LeBron's 6'8

Kobe got rocked by a 6'2 PG, while lebron only got shoved by a CENTER!

Huge difference

A damn PG was giving bean the business

SMH
    kobe should be in the hospital. hes a string bean. i'm surprised he stayed up and went after him

hes 6-5 200 pounds

lebrons 6-9 270 pounds and he's an even bigger ***** lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    Skinny reggie miller ****ed him up really reggie miller.

insert unnecessary smiles

kobe at the time was built like reggie too. lol

you guys fail to realize kobes a scronny piece of shit

i expect him to get handled

but lebron?

common

Banned

kobe at the time was built like reggie too. lol

you guys fail to realize kobes a scronny piece of shit

i expect him to get handled

but lebron?

common

Bro wtf are you on

Kobe's arguably the strongest Sg in the league

6'6 220 built like a rock

He's basically the SAME size as lebron

Kobe's 6'6, lebron was listed as 6'7 240 pounds

Kobe's the SAME size, and got rocked by a pg, damn thats embarassing

Great college starter

I think thats the same game when JR Reid yoked up Kobe

How in the world can he fall so far back?

incase you guys didn't notice already. 99% of basketball players are weak ass boney light weights. i've never once thought of becoming a fan of the sport or kobe bryant based on how macho they are or how many guys they can take on

if i was that kind of person i'd rather watch hockey or MMA.

i'm canadian. so i know a thing or two about fighting drunk. and i'l tell you right now. i'd kick most nba players ass's.

lebrons a *****

durants a *****

kobe aint a challange.

what doesn't make much sense is why people in this thread think singling out one basketball players lack of fighting skills is an insult

lebron got tossed a mile by some guy. KG took an elbow and turned into a mario ghost cause someone was lookin at em

even the tough guys like chris childs swing and can't even take down a 190 pound 20 year old near rookie kobe

if i got 2 shots in on kobe he wouldnt wake up for weeks

basketball players are ***** ass punk bitches. mostly due to them all being black string beans or fatherless beta's that only had their momma's to teach them how to fight

now unless someone in here is a fan of karl malone or some other bruiser from the 80's. i don't wanna hear anyone singling out someone else. cause chances are your favorite player got punked at one time or another

even jordan had trouble fending off 180 pound reginald miller for god sake.

infact jordan got beat down so bad for half his career that he had to wait until the pussafied 90's and his own special ref treatment to get out of hard fouls. that piston team exposed his soft a**... luckily for him later on the nba went to sh*t and stern threw anyone out of the nba who breathed on him

This guy haha

I rule the local playground

Kobe was 19 at the time lol Y'all still mad Lebron is 2/5, soon to be, 2/6, not 2/7, 2/8....

watch some old pistons/bulls games

theres a nice documentary called bad boys on netflix. pretty much explains what they did to him and how they whipped his soft ass into a man

LOL, you must be retarded. The Pistons used to get away with tackling MJ and throwing him around, but not once did he back down from them. And none of the Pistons who did mug him were smaller than him (Mahorn, Laimbeer, Rodman, Salley--all bigger than MJ).