Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Russell Westbrook: "European Offense Is 10 Times Better Than NBA"

egokiller = Straight_Ballin

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"]"A lot of movement and not as much talent so they have to do different things to be able to score the basketball.

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

All I read is Westbrook wouldn't make the playoffs in the euroleague

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Need to be when your talent is 10 times worse than what is in the NBA.

Local High School Star

You used Westbrook as a reference for critiquing offensive basketball schemes?

Are you going to use Rose as a reference for critiquing quantum theory next?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Nobody cares.
    This.

A Water was obviously aware of the sarcasm and was noting that it supports validity of OP's assertion that even a low IQ player is aware of the difference. Its not his fault you misunderstood his comment.

Still, in regards to the original point, nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    A Water was obviously aware of the sarcasm and was noting that it supports validity of OP's assertion that even a low IQ player is aware of the difference. Its not his fault you misunderstood his comment.

Still, in regards to the original point, nobody cares.
    There's a difference, but in no way, shape or form are european offenses factually better. That's a matter of opinion and Westbrook's opinion is basically irrelevant.

Guy wouldn't know what a structured offense looks like similar to a retard not knowing his ass from his elbow.

Euroleague reading the article

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    There's a difference, but in no way, shape or form are european offenses factually better. That's a matter of opinion and Westbrook's opinion is basically irrelevant.

Guy wouldn't know what a structured offense looks like similar to a retard not knowing his ass from his elbow.
    Yeah man, the 4.0 GPA graduate who literally plays basketball for a living doesn't have a say. His opinion is worthless. I trust the fat slob behind the "kuniva_dAMiGhTy" account on ISH (who btw nobody respects or cares about) - to tell things how they really are.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Yeah man, the 4.0 GPA graduate who literally plays basketball for a living doesn't have a say. His opinion is worthless. I trust the fat slob behind the "kuniva_dAMiGhTy" account on ISH (who btw nobody respects or cares about) - to tell things how they really are.

And yet still plays like a reckless maniac.

As for me? Fat slob? I'm a health freak, kid. If those pics you posted of yourself are legit, I would fold you in half like a lawn chair. Literally.

Now hurry and get another one of your alts to laugh at your post. Because that's all you're good for...creating multiple accounts to help validate your existence.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    And yet still plays like a reckless maniac.

As for me? Fat slob? I'm a health freak kid, and if those pics you posted of yourself are legit, I would fold you in half like a lawn chair.

Hurry and get another one of your alts to laugh at your post.
    So he uses his superior athleticism to his benefit by attacking and not playing a conventional style, because it doesn't suit his strengths. What a dummy!

You're nothing but a loser. Anyone can say they're a health freak. You're not a health freak, you're just a freak. Who's probably incredibly ugly and repulsive looking. I'd actually bank on that.

So you've been here for almost a decade.. which almost certainly puts you over age 30... and yet you're still wrongly accusing someone of being an alt because you have nothing else to say. You're not a winner dude. Nobody is buying your obvious bullshit.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eurohoops team
    “I think one thing people don’t realize is guarding teams in Europe,” Westbrook said to “The Norman transcript“. “Their offenses are 10 times better than NBA offense just because they move around a lot. A lot of movement and not as much talent so they have to do different things to be able to score the basketball.”
    http://www.eurohoops.net/featured/32...mes-better-nba

Glad you've come around to the fact that Euroleague has less talent.

So he uses his superior athleticism to his benefit by attacking and not playing a conventional style, because it doesn't suit his strengths. What a dummy!

You're nothing but a loser. Anyone can say they're a health freak. You're not a health freak, you're just a freak. Who's probably incredibly ugly and repulsive looking. I'd actually bank on that.

So you've been here for almost a decade.. which almost certainly puts you over age 30... and you're wrongly accusing someone of being an alt because you have nothing else to say. You're not a winner dude. Nobody is buying your obvious bullshit.
    Are you like deprived of attention or something?

Dude plays like a bonehead, the literal definition of a bull in a china shop. Yet here you are defending him like he sonned you or something. Goofy ass motherf*cker. You're like the master of typing a whole bunch of words, but either get absolutely everything wrong or say practically nothing.

Carry on...