Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Warriors will win 75 Games this Year

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Henry Jizzguzzle wrote this post instead of getting laid last night
    You are giving him too much credit like he had a chance.

Decent playground baller

Teams will figure them out. They're not perfect; they still have weaknesses. Curry will be attacked all year long after those finals. While Durant is a good defender, he makes a lot of mistakes; and that will be exploited. They'll struggle on the glass against bigger teams. And beyond that, they have poor discipline as a squad; from Curry to Klay to Durant, they all seem to get crucial turnovers in the worst of times (not Green though, his BBIQ is ridiculous).

They're the best team and the fav's for sure, but they got weaknesses.

Decent playground baller

Sit back and think about this team. On paper, probably the best offensive lineup ever assembled but think objectively and you get different results.

1. Big 3 Boston only won 1 title together. People say this started the big 3 in the modern era.

2. Heatles only won 2 out of 4 titles. People expected them to be better than the 96 Bulls. You remember the hype with them. Did not exceed expectations but they won.

Key weaknesses

1. Bench is weak. Lost a lot of key players.
    2. No rim protection. (main weakness).
    3. Defense is going to suck ass.
    4. Iggy is a year older.
    5. Every game will be a playoff game for them.

Kevin Durant is still Kevin Durant. Just because he switched teams doesn't mean he's going to change as a player. He is 28 years old. He's not going to get any better. He has his habits and tendencies. He's still going to be a dumb ass and Westbrook isn't going to hide his weaknesses anymore.

1. Turnover prone in the 4th quarter.
    2. Bonehead decision maker.
    3. Too ISO driven.
    4. LeBron's bitch. Check the head-to-head matchups.

Too many what ifs. This was a move to take the weight off of Curry's shoulders. I feel one of two guys will get injured, so if one of the key guy's are injured then you lose some games and chemistry. A lot of things are going to happen this year. They will not win 75 games. I am going to bookmark this thread. The NBA is too unpredictable now and you can't say this will happen and the opposite always does.

Conclusion: This Warriors team will win at least one title but the next 5? I don't think so and do you know why? There's a thing called the CBA. There's no way they can keep this core together. What if KD opts out? Curry is going to get the max. I feel Klay is going to sabotage this and he is going to leave the team. I have a strange feeling about Klay just going by his body language and his interviews during the offseason. He's the odd man out here. HE's going to mess things up. Warriors will win another title but I doubt it's a dynasty. People claimed the same thing the last time and they lost to the Cavs.

if their bench performs the way it did in the first half of the season last year, sure.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Warriors are still going to be really good.

Probably not as good as last year. The biggest difference in terms of a positive for them this year is either Durant or Curry should always be on the floor which means their offense will rarely drop off.

Losing Bogut and Barbosa is going to hurt more than some people think. Bogut was easily their best interior defender.

Additionally, I think the Cavs game plan to keep offensively switching to the guy Curry was guarding is not going to go completely unnoticed by the rest of the league. Aside from his mediocre defense, it wore his ass out to the point he was a shell of his optional self offensively... missed jumper after missed jumper and not enough energy to do his routine flashy bullshit that freed him up for nearly uncontested jumpers. It really got the Warriors out of synch offensively and had Green not exploded from 3 during game 7, it would have been a blowout in favor of the Cavs. Green is a guy that lost to... Kevin Hart... in their 3 point contest.

They will probably win around 60 to 65. Anyone know where I can put money on this online as an American?

I don't think the Warriors will go for the record. They'll win in the high 60s and rest players when need be.

Local High School Star

OP is on point. that beatdown of the Clippers was a sign of whats to come.

I say 67

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Warrior will win 75 Games this Year

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Will be funny when Kawhi steam rolls this bitchmade team.