Banned

Lightbulb It just hit me like a ton of bricks....There are 6 genders not 2

Males who find Females attractive
    Females who find Males attractive
    Males who find Males attractive
    Females who find Females attractive
    Males who feel like they should of been born Female
    Females who feel like they should of been born Males

Im starting to think nothing turns people gay maybe they really are just born like that.

Man i should be somewhere teaching a class.
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 08-17-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Default Re: It just hit me like a ton of bricks....There are 6 genders not 2

How about...
    Males who feel like they should of been born Female and find Females attractive

Females who feel like they should of been born Males and find Males attractive

No there are 2 genders.

Some people find couches and dolls attractive.

That doesn't make it into a gender.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em

Im starting to think nothing turns people gay maybe they really are just born like that.

You are confusing gender and sexuality.

There are two genders

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity.

Because you are female and think you should have been born male doesn't make you a new gender. It just makes you a weirdo.

Banned

gender definition - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

gender definition - the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
    Gender =/= Gender Definition.

And there could be 200,000 ways to define gender if you ask any oddball off the street.

"I'm male during the week and female during the weekends."

rank sentamentalist

gender =/= sexual orientation

personally i'm not fond of the term gender and mostly refrain from using it. but this thread is a blatant confusion of what everybody else means when they use the term.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    gender =/= sexual orientation

personally i'm not fond of the term gender and mostly refrain from using it. but this thread is a blatant confusion of what everybody else means when they use the term.
    Boys have peenys
    Girls have gineys

U mad?

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
    Boys have peenys
    Girls have gineys

U mad?
    lol not really, that would be like getting angry at my retarded cousin for dropping his ice cream. we all understand where you're coming from and we forgive you for sounding like an idiot.

Banned

Stop perpetuating mentally ill peoples delusions. There is no such thing as "transgender" only mentally ill people with mutilated genitalia

rank sentamentalist

Stop perpetuating mentally ill peoples delusions. There is no such thing as "transgender" only mentally ill people with mutilated genitalia
    just because you're uncomfortable with the unexplored wilderness currently growing in your nether regions, doesn't mean everybody else feels the same. hopefully your own suicidal probability will catch up to the transgendered communities and you'll finally rid yourself of whatever sad pathetic life you call a life.

most people don't give two shits what you call them btw. as long as you don't act like an unsophisticated jackass. easier said than done i know..

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    just because you're uncomfortable with the unexplored wilderness currently growing in your nether regions, doesn't mean everybody else feels the same. hopefully your own suicidal probability will catch up to the transgendered communities and you'll finally rid yourself of whatever sad pathetic life you call a life.

most people don't give two shits what you call them btw. as long as you don't act like an unsophisticated jackass. easier said than done i know..
    Yeah, they really do.

According to the leftist sidekick John Oliver:

"It's pretty simple: call them whatever they want to be called. You can do it. We do it all the time. David Evans woke up one day and said, ‘Everyone call me The Edge.' And we all went, ‘Fine, The Edge, are we talking the noun or the verb?'"
    So I shall make it a point before meetings to go around the room and ask which sex each person identifies with today so as not to offend anyone. Because, God forbid, John feels like a Jane today and didn't let me know, and I call him a him and not a her.

You can't even call gay people gay anymore. There's a million other words you have to use now cause gay is mean or something like that.

Banned

Suicide rate for trannies goes up after gender reassignment surgery.

"B-b-but they were born that way. They just want the outside to match the inside."

Stop being such an inconsiderate fvck and think of what's best for people with mental illness, instead of trying to FEEL like a compassionate person (who goes around telling strangers to kill themselves on the internet).

Suicide rate for trannies goes up after gender reassignment surgery.

"B-b-but they were born that way. They just want the outside to match the inside."

Stop being such an inconsiderate fvck and think of what's best for people with mental illness, instead of trying to FEEL like a compassionate person (who goes around telling strangers to kill themselves on the internet).
    Apotemnophilia (or "stump play") is sexual arousal based on the image or fantasy of one's self as an amputee. It can be associated with Body integrity identity disorder (BIID) in which otherwise sane and rational individuals express a strong and specific desire for the amputation of a healthy limb or limbs.

About as nuts as these people who intentionally cut their arms off to be disabled. Were they born that way? Or are they just ****ing crazy?

RidonKs, can I get a dick sewn onto my forehead because I feel the desire to? Do I have to keep it covered up? Am I still crazy, or do you think its totally cool if I feel that way? What if I get two ***** for ears instead? Does that make me crazy? At what point do you consider someone crazy (when they want to slice their ***** open and fold it backwards perhaps?).