Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cuba

Default Re: Miami Heat wears hoodies to support Trayvon Martin killing

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    That was also shown to be BS...I listened to the tape and he mumbles something barely intelligible, it is not clear at all that he said "coons". You can google the article where an audio expert cleans it up and determines he said "punks", not "coons".

As I said, Zimmerman's dad came out and said they have black family members.

I ain't trying to defend this guy if he turns out to be guilty. I just can't stand the lynch mob calling him a racist when in fact they are the ones being racist themselves.

He racially profiled someone, loaded and cocked a gun on the 911 call, chased after someone and killed them even though they were unarmed. The lynch mob whether he's racist or not is justified.

Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Miami Heat wears Hoodies to support Trayvon Martin

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    The reason this is a big deal if it was opposite, it would be very difficult for the black person not to be in jail while they waited for things to play out.

^^^^^^^^^

Except Zimmerman is hispanic and has black friends and relatives.

@ black people thinking everything is racist.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

That was also shown to be BS...I listened to the tape and he mumbles something barely intelligible, it is not clear at all that he said "coons". You can google the article where an audio expert cleans it up and determines he said "punks", not "coons".

As I said, Zimmerman's dad came out and said they have black family members.

I ain't trying to defend this guy if he turns out to be guilty. I just can't stand the lynch mob calling him a racist when in fact they are the ones being racist themselves.
    this is bull

a young man walking freely in the USA in broad daylight was followed, approached and confronted for NO legit reason by a guy who had ALREADY alerted police that a suspicious person was in his neighborhood....

come on,man get off the bullshit

this isn't apartheid era South Africa where black people have to have paperwork on them justifying their being in certain places at certain times.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    It's not about that...it's about the "black kid" that died and the fact that his life was treated like an afterthought...Hell, even when he was dead, he was given a drug test, while his shooter wasn't...

That's why "black people" are upset....And that's why we see a racial angle, regardless what Zimmerman claims he is...
    How many black kids get killed every day and we don't hear a word about it? The reason this is a national news story is because people believed it was a racist hate crime.

Now it's coming out that it wasn't and everyone rallying for "justice" looks like a god damn idiot.

Did you not read that Zimmerman had blood on his face and the back of his head and grass stains on his back? Did you not read the witness say he saw Zimmerman on the ground and Trayvon on top of him?

If it turns out that Zimmerman followed Trayvon, and then Trayvon confronted him and started kicking his ass, what do you say then? What if this was completely justified self defense between a hispanic and a black? What is the race angle then?

Until we know all the facts, you can only speculate that this was racist. And the more I read the more it points to being that it wasn't.

High School Starter

I hate the Heat, but big ups tp Lebron and Wade for speaking up on this case.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    this is bull

a young man walking freely in the USA in broad daylight was followed, approached and confronted for NO legit reason by a guy who had ALREADY alerted police that a suspicious person was in his neighborhood....

come on,man get off the bullshit

this isn't apartheid era South Africa where black people have to have paperwork on them justifying their being in certain places at certain times.
    So if you follow me for no reason, is it legal for me to kick your ass?

I'm not saying Zimmerman was right. He should have stayed in his car.

But this isn't as clear cut as people are trying to make it out to be.

5-time NBA All-Star

It's way more complicated than that

When the police arrived, Zimmerman had blood on his face and blood on the back of his head. A witness says he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman claims he was on the ground getting his ass kicked, screaming for help, when he shot Trayvon in the chest.
    Zimmerman, on the 911 tapes said the guy is suspicious cause he was walking around slowly in the rain. Then Zimmerman, said "these "expletives" always get away"... The 911 operator picks up that Zimmerman is following Trayvon. Zimmerman is told not TO FOLLOW Trayvon by the operator. Zimmerman continues the pursuit by truck. Zimmerman leaves his car to initiate a fight with a guy 80 pounds lighter than him and with a glock - the innocent boy has nothing but skittles and a can of ice tea The screams are very audible, after the shot the screams cease immediately. Police arrive and Trayvon is FACEDOWN!!! Toxicologist test the corpse for blood when it is common to do do this to the perpetrator. Zimmerman wasn't tested. Zimmerman is given his gun and told to go home at the scene of the crime. Motive, pursuit and initiation of contact are all established on the 911 call alone.

The cops had Travon's cell phone and never bothered to call anybody on it. And when Dad showed up calling for three days they didn't answer. Trayvon's girlfriend's says there was a guy following Trayvon and she told him to run and she could tell that the guy jumped out of the car to fight Trayvon. Zimmerman had an altercation with a cop before. He also dispatched 49 calls to 911 over the last year. Why was he allowed to keep the gun and free to go when they saw that Trayvon only had skittles and ice tea?

This just made the Yahoo frontpage headline:

The hoodie to blame in Fla. shooting?

bmulls

seriously

you do understand that hispanic/latino is not a "race" and that within the countries that make up Latin America that there is long social caste system based on race, racial mix, skin color,hair texture,etc.

You are aware of these things, correct?

Banned

maybe the little hood rat family and friends will learn the lesson and not dress like a hood rat anymore

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

I hope this gets the coverage it deserves and spreads to other players and teams. Perfectly done picture, not being able to see anyone's face forces you to see them not as the big name millionaire celebs that they are but as a single entity in support of justice. Well done boys... Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by linZoMourning
    maybe the little hood rat family and friends will learn the lesson and not dress like a hood rat anymore

added to ignore...list.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Zimmerman, on the 911 tapes said the guy is suspicious cause he was walking around slowly in the rain. Then Zimmerman, said "these "expletives" always get away"... The 911 operator picks up that Zimmerman is following Trayvon. Zimmerman is told not TO FOLLOW Trayvon by the operator. Zimmerman continues the pursuit by truck. Zimmerman leaves his car to initiate a fight with a guy 80 pounds lighter than him and with a glock - the innocent boy has nothing but skittles and a can of ice tea The screams are very audible, after the shot the screams cease immediately. Police arrive and Trayvon is FACEDOWN!!! Toxicologist test the corpse for blood when it is common to do do this to the perpetrator. Zimmerman wasn't tested. Zimmerman is given his gun and told to go home at the scene of the crime. Motive, pursuit and initiation of contact are all established on the 911 call alone.

The cops had Travon's cell phone and never bothered to call anybody on it. And when Dad showed up calling for three days they didn't answer. Trayvon's girlfriend's says there was a guy following Trayvon and she told him to run and she could tell that the guy jumped out of the car to fight Trayvon. Zimmerman had an altercation with a cop before. He also dispatched 49 calls to 911 over the last year. Why was he allowed to keep the gun and free to go when they saw that Trayvon only had skittles and ice tea?
    He wasn't given his gun and told to go home, they put him in handcuffs and brought him to the station for questioning.

He didn't say coons, he said punks. Either way, this is not a valid argument for racism.

Last, I already said he should have stayed in his car. But if I follow you around on the street somewhere, does that give you the right to come up and kick my ass? Zimmerman had blood on his face and back of his head. Witness saw Zimmerman on the ground, Trayvon on top pounding him.

He was found face down because he was shot in the chest while ground and pounding Zimmerman.. I don't know why you all caps that.

And as for Zimmerman's prior history, what about Trayvon? He was suspended for school for 10 days when this incident happened.

When the police arrived, Zimmerman had blood on his face and blood on the back of his head. A witness says he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman claims he was on the ground getting his ass kicked, screaming for help, when he shot Trayvon in the chest.

Stupidest and most ignorant poster on ISH.

The guy even says effin coons on the audio.