Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    For someone who gives you no insight, you sure do have a lot of responses.

you responded to me in this thread, and all i've been doing is clownin what you call clever

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Shooting 37% is shooting 27% for a guard. Thats horrible.

IF kobe was shooting 27% you think people won't be calling for his head?

He has a 3 for 20 game and people made threads saying he should retire.
    You act like I'm saying Bynum has played really well since Kobe went down or something. Tonight I thought he played pretty awesome...but thats about it.

I just love the double standards.

And Gasol has played really well since Kobe went down.

But you simply can't have it both ways. Either fg% is more important than you claim....or you need to be more consistent.

Especially since guys like Gasol and Bynum impact the game so much in terms of defense and rebounding compared to Kobe.

Just can't have it both ways....sorry.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Wow.

Hard to believe you're this retarded.

hard to believe you're so dumb and stupid....and bipolar

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    You're moron.....you're just calling it on a general sense to wipe your @ss off. This doesn't apply to Kobe and shows the fact that you have never watched the Lakers or Kobe for that matter. Although what you say is true on paper, it doesn't apply to Kobe.

1. He shares the ball more with a dominant big so his FA goes down.
    2. Easier to win with less production from Kobe with a dominant big.

That makes his numbers go DOWN, NOT UP! You're still an ignorant fool and clown.

only kobe fans

kobe takes 20+ shots a game, bynum/pau average what? like 10~?

Sessions shares the ball, Kobe barely...

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    only kobe fans

Nice response nothing to do with your claim of Kobe's numbers going down without bigs....good luck kiddo....you're a clown in every thread you're at. Your several accounts including this one have been banned thousands of times and you are still clowning on ISH. Have some self respect whore...

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You act like I'm saying Bynum has played really well since Kobe went down or something. Tonight I thought he played pretty awesome...but thats about it.

I just love the double standards.

And Gasol has played really well since Kobe went down.

But you simply can't have it both ways. Either fg% is more important than you claim....or you need to be more consistent.

Especially since guys like Gasol and Bynum impact the game so much in terms of defense and rebounding compared to Kobe.

Just can't have it both ways....sorry.
    Gasol always plays good when he gets more touches and post position.
    I already told you that. You don't listen.

His shooting percentage skyrockets without bynum. But goes down (under 50%) without Kobe.
    Just like Bynums FG% is 58% with Kobe and 37% without him.
    its not a coincidence. Its a fact.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Nice response nothing to do with your claim of Kobe's numbers going down without bigs....good luck kiddo....you're a clown in every thread you're at. Your several accounts including this one have been banned thousands of times and you are still clowning on ISH. Have some self respect whore...

is this nickyoung or millwad? got to be nickyoung sounds like 'kiddo' is part of your regular vocabulary in RL i bet too....lol it all makes sense now...

i already said opposing teams wouldn't have to worry about collapsing on Bynum so much for ez lobs, and any sane team would give Kobe the 18ft'er over Bynum lob dunk any day of the week.

and without bynum/gasol, all kobe would be is Joe Johnson without JoshSmith/Horford, even worse off...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Gasol always plays good when he gets more touches and post position.
    I already told you that. You don't listen.

His shooting percentage skyrockets without bynum. But goes down (under 50%) without Kobe.
    Just like Bynums FG% is 58% with Kobe and 37% without him.
    its not a coincidence. Its a fact.
    Who is saying they are better off without Kobe? Stop putting words into my posts. I have never said that....ever.

All I have ever said is that they are capable players both with and without Kobe....and that Kobe should shoot a little less...between 4 or 5 shots less a game and allow his teammates to get more involved. I say this because his supporting cast is very capable and Kobe uses up too many possessions on the offensive end.

If he gave his supporting cast a few more opportunities a game...I think they would surprise both him and fans with how good they could be.

Basketball has been and will always be a rhythm game. If you don't see many touches...its going to impact your play unless you are just a spot up shooter.

Not one time did I ever suggest that Gasol or Bynum or the Lakers are better off without Kobe. I've repeatedly said the exact opposite. I simply think Kobe needs to share the ball more.

And he does. He's shooting way too much for how efficient he's been this year...especially the last 2.5 months where he is shooting right at 40% over the last 34 games.

Do you really think its such an absurd notion or idea to ask Kobe to take like 19 or 20 shots and shoot higher than 45% from the field?
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 04-12-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    only kobe fans

Bynum is top 3 in the league among centers in FGA while taking just 0.6 shots less than Dwight Howard a game... and Bynum is a second option....

Pau is top 10 in the league among PF's in FGA. As the third option....

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    Bynum is top 3 in the league among centers in FGA while taking just 0.6 shots less than Dwight Howard a game... and Bynum is a second option....

Pau is top 10 in the league among PF's in FGA. As the third option....

how many star Centers worth going to are there in the league? that stat is misleading. everyone knows the Center competition these days is awful.

theres no way i'm consistently imagining all of the box scores i've seen of Gasol/Bynum getting around 10~ shots while Kobe consistently had 20+....

obviously not talking about the last few games with kobe on the bench and Bynum getting a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Who is saying they are better off without Kobe? Stop putting words into my posts. I have never said that....ever.

All I have ever said is that they are capable players both with and without Kobe....and that Kobe should shoot a little less...between 4 or 5 shots less a game and allow his teammates to get more involved. I say this because his supporting cast is very capable and Kobe uses up too many possessions on the offensive end.

If he gave his supporting cast a few more opportunities a game...I think they would surprise both him and fans with how good they could be.

Basketball has been and will always be a rhythm game. If you don't see many touches...its going to impact your play unless you are just a spot up shooter.

Not one time did I ever suggest that Gasol or Bynum or the Lakers are better off without Kobe. I've repeatedly said the exact opposite. I simply think Kobe needs to share the ball more.

And he does. He's shooting way too much for how efficient he's been this year...especially the last 2.5 months where he is shooting right at 40% over the last 34 games.

Do you really think its such an absurd notion or idea to ask Kobe to take like 19 or 20 shots and shoot higher than 45% from the field?
    Stop it.

Kobe is averaging 18-19 shots since Sessions got here.

His cast does get opportunities (more than lebrons.) He doesn't dominate the ball like Lebron either.

Lebron holds the ball for 20 secs before passing.

They just suck Barnes was in a shooting slump the last 10-12 games that he overcame today. And he still can't make a layup to save his life

Artest has always been inconsistent always shows up in big games though.

and ofcourse don't get me started with our bench... murphy, blake, barnes.

We suck. WE are the worst bench in the league. Our offense plummet when Kobe goes out the line up, but doesn't change (even gets better) when Bynum goes out.

Your agenda argument is severely flawed.

You pump up Kobe's cast to bring down kobe and put down Lebron's cast to bring up Lebron.

You've been doing that since the dawn of time.

Stop it. You ain't fooling no body.

Someone ask Gino. How the great Derick Fisher whom he praises routinely and calls a solid PG has done in thunder?

He's shooting 12%. LOL

WE also shipped out Walton (who doesn't see day light) and Kapono (who got cut).

The ISH'ers Champion!

Someone ask Gino. How the great Derick Fisher whom he praises routinely and calls a solid PG has done in thunder?

He's shooting 12%. LOL

WE also shipped out Walton (who doesn't see day light) and Kapono (who got cut).
    Same will happen to Blake and Murphy and the scrubs on the Lakers bench...just give it time....

Magic Johnson

He's shooting 12%. LOL

Is he really? I bet half of that came against us.

Stop it.

Kobe is averaging 18-19 shots since Sessions got here.

His cast does get opportunities (more than lebrons.) He doesn't dominate the ball like Lebron either.

Lebron holds the ball for 20 secs before passing.

They just suck Barnes was in a shooting slump the last 10-12 games that he overcame today. And he still can't make a layup to save his life

Artest has always been inconsistent always shows up in big games though.

and ofcourse don't get me started with our bench... murphy, blake, barnes.

We suck. WE are the worst bench in the league. Our offense plummet when Kobe goes out the line up, but doesn't change (even gets better) when Bynum goes out.

Your agenda argument is severely flawed.

You pump up Kobe's cast to bring down kobe and put down Lebron's cast to bring up Lebron.

You've been doing that since the dawn of time.

Stop it. You ain't fooling no body.
    wrong angle to take. kobe leads the league in usage rate at 33.3 and it's not even close. lebron is 5th at 29.4 (and that's with wade missing games). neither bynum or gasol have missed more than a couple games this season

i won't argue the bench thing too much...though they aren't the worst in the league. they are arguably the worst of the 'contenders' however