Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management) is out for Game 1 vs. the Warriors, per #Spurs.

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Golden State Warriors vs (7) San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management) is out for Game 1 vs. the Warriors, per #Spurs.
    What a fraud.

what the fck is return from injury management anyway

Learning to shoot layups

Warriors sweep.

I feel bad for the Spurs as an organisation and as a team tbh. Here you have Popovich coaching his ass off with a very mediocre team, arguable this is one of his best coaching shifts - maybe even the best - he has ever put in. You have a 40 y/o Manu, a 37 y/o Gasol and so on and so on, putting their bodies on the line and then there's this soft ass clown who is supposed to be at the height of his powers, sitting out in a hotel room somewhere in New York whilst being cleared to play. **** him really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wa88iors
    Warriors sweep.
    Zero chance

Spurs in 6

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by LAVAR BALL
    Reaching the Western playoffs without your best player and while continuing the Parker to Murray transition is a testament to Pop's greatness.

But, playing the Warriors, oh my..

To be honest i just hope for both series to finish quickly so Whoever play the W's on the next round will probably still have them Curry-less, so...

W's in 4
    Doesn't matter if the series ends early, there is still the timing structure where the next series will begin as if all previous series' went to a game 7.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Zero chance

Spurs in 6
    Spurs keeping the W's at two total wins & taking 4 out of 6 from the defending Champions...., with KD... in the first round? You don't really believe that.
    Last edited by Wa88iors; 04-13-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Spurs winning at least two at Oracle and taking 4 out of 6 from the defending Champions...., with KD... in the first round? You don't really believe that.

Spurs winning at least two at Oracle and taking 4 out of 6 from the defending Champions...., with KD... in the first round? You don't really believe that.
    If the Warriors win, to me it speaks more about the lack of Spurs talent at this point. Don't think anybody fears KD - he can go out there and drop 40 a game and they could still lose those games. Warriors need Curry. (Watch me be wrong and Quinn Cook averages 22ppg)

I do really believe the Spurs can win two times in Oracle, yes. So I'm sticking with my original prediction.

Why two?

You can steal 1 and protect your home!

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1
    Ghost, I see my mathematical scenario error.. original post adjusted.

Should be interesting to see if Pop sticks with defensive god Kyle Anderson or plays Rudy Gay in his place, or plays both at the same time.

Rudy Gay could easily be the x-factor in this series or the laughing stock...not sure which. His first time in the playoffs and I'll just be happy if he doesn't start chucking up crazy shots.

Why two?

You can steal 1 and protect your home!

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Should be interesting to see if Pop sticks with defensive god Kyle Anderson or plays Rudy Gay in his place, or plays both at the same time.

Rudy Gay could easily be the x-factor in this series or the laughing stock...not sure which. His first time in the playoffs and I'll just be happy if he doesn't start chucking up crazy shots.

Wrong.

Wrong.
    Alright Mr. Factchecker...

You're right.