Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Basketball purists have Dirk and Lebron equal up to this point in their careers

It blows my mind people wanna put Lebron with MJ.. hes barely with Dirk right now..

Even though 06 really hurts Dirk , his championship run in 2011 and countless 50+ win seasons have him in legend status. He literally carried his team , with many MIRACULOUS moments in that playoff run.

Lebrons 2 rings (with super stacked teams) are equal to Dirk's 1 ring as the alpha dog.

However, if Lebron wins this year, his 3 rings (though asterisked ** with super star stacked team) still put him over Dirk.

Lebron has alot riding for him this year , legacy -wise.

Default Re: Basketball purists have Dirk and Lebron equal up to this point in their careers

true

Default Re: Basketball purists have Dirk and Lebron equal up to this point in their careers

purists?

very unoriginal trolling
    0/10

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Nah...Lebron is above Dirk all time already.

And rightfully so. He's the better player and has already accomplished more.

Banned

He literally carried them? That's a lot of weight, though. Did he use a mechanism or did they all just climb each other's back as he carried them to a title?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Nah...Lebron is above Dirk all time already.

And rightfully so. He's the better player and has already accomplished more.

Oh I don't know. Lebron couldn't win without Wade or Bosh. If Lebron had stayed in Cleveland and Dirk had won in 06 like he should have, he'd have 2 rings to their 0 rings. To me prime Dirk was more dominant than Lebron. He was just unstoppable.

Banned

you gotta be kidding me

so basketball hipsters?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Oh I don't know. Lebron couldn't win without Wade or Bosh. If Lebron had stayed in Cleveland and Dirk had won in 06 like he should have, he'd have 2 rings to their 0 rings. To me prime Dirk was more dominant than Lebron. He was just unstoppable.
    But he was stopped a lot... He was a beast on the offensive side and a great player but I don't think he's better than lebron overall

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease eSOL's Avatar

**** these trolls aint even trying anymore.

Next.

Banned

I hope "purists" takes off. Just find ways to squeeze into posts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    He wasn't even the best at his position during his prime Kg Tim Duncan> Dirk

dirk is pretty overrated

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    dirk is pretty overrated
    I actually think Dirk gets underrated on this forum. The only times he is overrated is when people try to downplay LeBron's achievements.