Default LeBron avg 27 ppg for a career...Kyrie the better scorer, never avg more than 23 ppg

Explain that to me

Default Re: LeBron avg 27 ppg for a career...Kyrie the better scorer, never avg more than 23 ppg

OP either struggles in mathematics, submits to the opinions of few, and/or is incapable of deducing proper conclusions from simple premises.

As far as numbers go, Lebron clearly is the better scorer.

Kyrie is playing great nevertheless.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron avg 27 ppg for a career...Kyrie the better scorer, never avg more than 23 ppg

Lebron feasts on bad defense and having shooters around him. If teams were able to clog paint against him he would be pretty much useless other than his passing. Kyrie can get buckets no matter the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    OP either struggles in mathematics, submits to the opinions of few, and/or is incapable of deducing proper conclusions from simple premises.

As far as numbers go, Lebron clearly is the better scorer.

Kyrie is playing great nevertheless.
    This thread was made for a reason. See the big picture? Obviously I know LeBron is the better scorer. This is a direct response to a thread I saw on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    This thread was made for a reason. See the big picture? Obviously I know LeBron is the better scorer. This is a direct response to a thread I saw on the main page.

don't buy in to the troll baits - those threads are just agenda driven garbage, nothing more.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Better is always subjective.

Better as in more productive, Lebron.
    Better as in more efficient, Lebron.
    Better as in able to score in many different ways, Kyrie.
    Better as in going ISO 5 straight times and succeed at a higher rate, Kyrie.
    ...etc etc

Lebron's passing ability really open things up for him...not to mention his unmatched size/athleticism overwhelms his opponent.

Kyrie's ball handling and shooting gives him an arsenal to attack inside or out...his size somewhat limits his ability to create contact and finish at the rim/draw fouls.

Kyrie is the more polished scorer. Lebron is a more gifted scorer.
    For the first 45-47 mins, give me Lebron. Give me Kyrie the last 1-3 cause he's less predictable and the better shooter...unless you have clutch shooters surrounding Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Stat padding/historically weak east.
    don't make me do it fam lol

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D

...etc etc

Lebron's passing ability really open things up for him...not to mention his unmatched size/athleticism overwhelms his opponent.

Kyrie's ball handling and shooting gives him an arsenal to attack inside or out...his size somewhat limits his ability to create contact and finish at the rim/draw fouls.

For the first 45-47 mins, give me Lebron. Give me Kyrie the last 1-3 cause he's less predictable and the better shooter...unless you have clutch shooters surrounding Lebron.
    Good post.

...etc etc

well said.

...etc etc

The thing is, Lebron in an ISO is a better scorer than almost anyone in the league. The reason he doesn't score much in them is because he doesn't really get any ISO situations. Teams generally take it away from him. You rarely see him allowed to go one on one in the post. Teams hedge and double him at his strong points.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The thing is, Lebron in an ISO is a better scorer than almost anyone in the league. The reason he doesn't score much in them is because he doesn't really get any ISO situations. Teams generally take it away from him. You rarely see him allowed to go one on one in the post. Teams hedge and double him at his strong points.
    LeBron is 3rd in the NBA in ISO plays and only averages 0.83 PPP according to Synergy stats.

Doesn't get any ISO situations?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    LeBron is 3rd in the NBA in ISO plays and only averages 0.83 PPP according to Synergy stats.

Doesn't get any ISO situations?
    I rarely see situations where the court is cleared out for him. There is a lot of times where he is one on one, but you have damn near the whole team hedging behind, and he usually chucks up a jumpshot, which isn't his strong point.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Lebron is one of the best iso players within his conference. Then miraculously, barreling into your opponent asking for a foul all of sudden doesn't work in the finals.

3-time NBA All-Star

Lebrons game is for the regular season. He knows he cant score when it matters and he sees kyries potential as another curry. So he went back to cle.

Very good NBA starter

I rarely see situations where the court is cleared out for him. There is a lot of times where he is one on one, but you have damn near the whole team hedging behind, and he usually chucks up a jumpshot, which isn't his strong point.
    That's the type of defense every star sees. The difference is most of them are good shooters and LeBrick is one of the worst in the league.