Default Applied to a job today, got a quick response

I was looking to schedule the normal organization to come in and do their usual workshops with our interns every cycle. Upon doing that, I got curious and looked at their job openings. I applied. Less than an hour later got contacted.

They want to schedule a meeting with me.

I'm familiar with the organization and they seem great. My current job aligns more with it than the job I interviewed for and accepted. My start date is Sept 3 at the new job and last day here is the 28th.

If I interview, get the job, how bad would it be to turn down the opportunity after accepting it and being days away from start date?

Also, the first job offer I accepted would need to travel on two of the worst busses ever in Queens. 45-60 minutes traveling by busses, 14-20 minute by car. I don't want to opt into buying a car yet.

This other job would be in the city or Brooklyn, closer to me and by train. I'm down with still traveling by train to save.

Fck

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Applied to a job today, got a quick response

The employer would most likely say they're looking for a committed employee who can contribute greatly to the team and professional dissertation help will be productive from day one. Aside from that, stay on top of your networking and resume work.