Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The 25th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Even you have to admit his legitimacy was attacked from the get go. Completely unprecedented. It would put anyone on the defensive.

That being said his level of paranoia and wackiness is beyond what even I thought he was capable of.
    Yea it was attacked, but no more then what he has done himself and not without some legit suspicious events. Don't forget his entire political career started with the birther nonsense.

Even you have to admit his legitimacy was attacked from the get go. Completely unprecedented. It would put anyone on the defensive.

That being said his level of paranoia and wackiness is beyond what even I thought he was capable of.
    Trump from the very beginning always said some outrageous shit, saying that using nukes in Europe wasn't off the table like he did as a candidate (amongst a bunch of other wacky shit) wasn't enough to give any of you Trump supporters doubts until his latest shenanigans? Come on, mayne...

I almost want him to win in 2020, just to see how low he can go

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Yea it was attacked, but no more then what he has done himself and not without some legit suspicious events. Don't forget his entire political career started with the birther nonsense.

The birther shit was Trump and a few conspiracy nuts. The continued attacks on the legitimacy of Trump's election comes from the entire Democratic establishment. Hillary lost because the voters were sexist. No, it's because the voters were stupid. No, it's because of the Russians. No way could it be because Hillary was a shitty candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Trump from the very beginning always said some outrageous shit, saying that using nukes in Europe wasn't off the table like he did as a candidate (amongst a bunch of other wacky shit) wasn't enough to give any of you Trump supporters doubts until his latest shenanigans? Come on, mayne...

I almost want him to win in 2020, just to see how low he can go

If it gets any crazier he's gonna be in the nut house.

He might be struggling with the beginnings of senility, and I'm not trolling.

The birther shit was Trump and a few conspiracy nuts. The continued attacks on the legitimacy of Trump's election comes from the entire Democratic establishment. Hillary lost because the voters were sexist. No, it's because the voters were stupid. No, it's because of the Russians. No way could it be because Hillary was a shitty candidate.
    Hey I agree with you. She WAS a shitty candidate. They both were.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    He might be struggling with the beginnings of senility, and I'm not trolling.

None of the things he has said have been particularly surprising, and he will get worse as 2020 draws near. It will be interesting to see how far people will stretch in trying to defend him, though I'm quite sure that if he loses in 2020, his support will largely evaporate, and people like Lindsey Graham and Mike Pompeo will be back to bashing him.

The 25th won't happen regardless of how insane he may sound.

Axios
    @axios

SCOOP: President Trump has suggested multiple times to senior Homeland Security and national security officials that they explore using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from hitting the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

maga be like