Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The goat playoff stats: 35/7/7 w/ 2.3 stl and 1.0 blk.. 50.1% fg.. 35.2% 3P (2.2 att)

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    What's your top 10 list?

And no, you can't list MJ 10 times because I know you would do that.
    2ball is a lunatic. He has been on record as saying "LeBron is not top 25" so he brings it on himself really

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: The goat playoff stats: 35/7/7 w/ 2.3 stl and 1.0 blk.. 50.1% fg.. 35.2% 3P (2.2 att)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    2ball is a lunatic. He has been on record as saying "LeBron is not top 25" so he brings it on himself really
    1. MJ
    2. Wilt
    3. Kobe
    4. Bird
    5. Magic
    6. Shaq
    7. Kareem
    8. Russell
    9. Duncan
    10. Hakeem

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    1993 Bulls Roster = 57 wins
    Armstrong
    Pippen
    Grant
    Cartwright
    Jordan (32.6 ppg)

1994 Bulls Roster = 55 wins
    Armstrong
    Pippen
    Grant
    Cartwright
    Myers (7.9 ppg)

Sure the 94 Bulls won 2 less games without Jordan but the salaries probably even that out.

Why did replacing a 32.6 ppg player for a 7.9 ppg player result in only 2 less wins? Does Jordan have empty stats?

Never forget Pete Myers:

Michael jordan Michael jordan Michael jordan Michael jordan Michael jordan Michael jordan

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    1. MJ
    2. Wilt
    3. Kobe
    4. Bird
    5. Magic
    6. Shaq
    7. Kareem
    8. Russell
    9. Duncan
    10. Hakeem
    What, can't be honest? I've seen you shit on Kobe a couple of times when people suggest he is better at some things than MJ and then claim Kobe isn't top 10

Everything you've criticized Lebron for...you could criticize Wilt EVEN MORE.

So your list is bogus and you know it since you put Wilt at 2 all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Anyone can put up those stats with milkmen and plumbers defending you every night
    especially scottie pippen

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    I feel like these Lebron stans aren't trolling MJ...it's just 3ball's insanity that they are trolling.
    I'm inclined to think it's a caricature designed as a counterbalance to the MJ and Kobe camps. It's the only thing that makes sense when you have an account/series of accounts that in essence exists strictly to discuss Lebron/MJ/Kobe but you never see him/them talk about any other topic. It's either management, or endorsed by management, because no other board I'm a member of accepts this level of blatant trolling. If it was actually something they wanted stamped out, a sticky would be created, any and all offending accounts would be perma-banned and Lebron/Kobe/MJ individual threads would be capped or banned. What happens now creates buzz and traffic, so the system is working as intended.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I'm inclined to think it's a caricature designed as a counterbalance to the MJ and Kobe camps. It's the only thing that makes sense when you have an account/series of accounts that in essence exists strictly to discuss Lebron/MJ/Kobe but you never see him/them talk about any other topic. It's either management, or endorsed by management, because no other board I'm a member of accepts this level of blatant trolling. If it was actually something they wanted stamped out, a sticky would be created, any and all offending accounts would be perma-banned and Lebron/Kobe/MJ individual threads would be capped or banned. What happens now creates buzz and traffic, so the system is working as intended.
    It is pretty ridiculous

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Holy crap I came to the same conclusion yesterday when I posted about him.

I mentioned that 3ball could definitely be Jeff....someone else mentioned KBlaze which would not surprise me either.