Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Dwyane Wade vs. Russell Westbrook: Who Has a Better Sense of Fashion?

vs.

Discuss.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Default Re: Dwyane Wade vs. Russell Westbrook: Who Has a Better Sense of Fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime

vs.

Discuss.
    Wade. By far. I actually dig the pink pants. I might have to get some pink pants of my own.

Westbrook just likes like a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king dork.

Default Re: Dwyane Wade vs. Russell Westbrook: Who Has a Better Sense of Fashion?

If I saw Westbrooke in real-life, on the streets, I would genuinely walk up to him, take his hand, and slip a business card of a stylist and walk away without saying a single world.

I'd ask for Wade's autograph, maybe a picture too.

Wade's stylists are much better. Westbrook is a try hard.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Wade's stylists are much better. Westbrook is a try hard.
    LSD doesn't even equate to this crap.

Banned

Wade's, but his ain't that much better. You ain't getting away with Pink pants once you start to move north. South around the border can get away with shit like that. That's why everyone was like WTF? Cause the game was not in Miami, but Indiana.

F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CK these f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking hipster frames with no lens inside. Fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king joke to people who actually wear glasses. NBA players look like such fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king tools doing that shit.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Wade's my favorite NBA player since 03.. been a fan since Marquette days.. great player and all.. I agreed with everyone that he's one of the best-dressed in the league..

but that pants are faggity man.. and a wonder woman bracelet.. or whatever that is..

at least wade has a stylist. i dont think westbrook has a stylist working for him in OKC. like chuck says, i hate to see the shirt that he didnt buy

Dwayne Wade by a mile.

Nobody touches that pink trousers of his.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Just don't understand this Urkel crap that is going on.... Call me old fashion but dressing like an idiot doesn't make you hip at all...

Again, I stress that Wade actually has some semblance of fashion sense.

Westbrook looks like a fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ot.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Again, I stress that Wade actually has some semblance of fashion sense.

Westbrook looks like a fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ot.
    How does Westbrook look like a ****** when Wade is the one wearing pink pants, a bracelet and is carrying a woman's bag?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake
    How does Westbrook look like a ****** when Wade is the one wearing pink pants, a bracelet and is carrying a woman's bag?

Did you even see Westbrook's shirt? Or how about his frames?

At least Wade's attire is something that looks like it belongs on an adult, even if his pants are pink.

Westbrook is purposely dressing like some geeky little boy because it's trendy and he thinks it makes him cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake

Have you ever been to Miami? Ever watched an episode of Miami Vice?

Shit have you ever played Vice city?

Miami Fashion and Decor is full of vibrant colors like the color of Dwade's pants.

The bracelet was a bit much though. That needs to get thrown out.