Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Magic (7-11) @ Kings (5-12)

Didn't see a thread on it so I thought I'd make one

BEST win for the Kings thus far this season winning without argubly our most important player in Tyreke Evans, The first two and a half quarters was the best basketball I have seen the Kings play all year. The ball movement was excellent Cousins was playing with in himself making some delightful passes. Thomas Robinson looked like Rodman 2.0 for the last 5mins flying everywhere and Jimmer and Isaiah Thomas really carried the flag for the Kings in the 4th.

After the first 2 and a half courts the Magic came back showing there true hearth and toughness they have exihbited all season lead by a VERY GAME Big Baby along with Jameer Nelson who torched our PG's both were outstanding for the Magic. The Magic I have noticed are extremely well coached and the guys are just staight out battlers and I have insane respect for them win/lose cause they bring it no matter what there talent level is at. Unfortunatly for the Magic JJ was off 2night and they didn't get much from Vuacic which was the difference in the end.

On a side note listening to Bill Walton was hilarious with his over the top comic style

Quote:
Mark this date down in the history of the NBA - DeMarcus Cousins got through first quarter (and now a half) without a personal foul."

Quote:
"One of the worst possessions in the history of the Kings franchise"

I know a lot of people hate on him but I love him in small doses.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 12-08-2012 at 06:10 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: