Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

Didn't see this here, which is surprising. Maybe I missed it, but this is big, big news.

I hope we do the right thing and let the world know what our government says is too damning to national security.

[QUOTE]WASHINGTON

Default Re: Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

And tank their own economy in the process. Its a stupid bluff to play and its intended to make gullible Americans who don't know how treasury securities work put pressure on Congress.

In the unlikely event they followed through with it, I'd pull all US troops out of Saudi Arabia and let them deal with the Iranians and other Shiite Muslim nations who would love nothing more than to murder ever al-Saud alive on their own. Also wouldn't sell them so much as a single bullet for the rest of eternity.

Banned

War with Saudi Arabia is a war that I will actually support.

Screw the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking Saudis. They don't have near the economic leverage with us that they once had.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Screw the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking Saudis. They don't have near the economic leverage with us that they once had.
    They have no powerful allies. The time has come to take Mecca. The time has come to topple the tyrannical royal family. The time has come to deliver freedom and liberty to the oppressed Saudi people.

Meanwhile, we continue to aid and turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia's bombing campaign in Yemen, a policy that has enabled the growth of Al-Qaeda in that country. I swear, Obama is just great at giving help to Islamist fanatics, tacitly or otherwise.

fvcking scum

put up a blockade in Hormuz and ask them again how they feel about this

My question is...

What's in the 22 pages that we can't see because of 'national security'?

I think its ****ed up government is telling us what we can and can't handle.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    My question is...

That is basically the definition of Fascism... to my understanding.

-closing argument in the movie JFK

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    My question is...

Its obvious, the information incriminates the Saudi Royal Family for their involvement in 9/11.

Meanwhile Obama continues to be bent over by Erodgan while blowing the Saudi princes.

WOAT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Its obvious, the information incriminates the Saudi Royal Family for their involvement in 9/11.
    Yeah. It obviously incriminates the Saudis.

Release this shit, get the people angry so we have an excuse to go in and take those ****ers down.

I am sick of these "allies" like Turkey and Saudi Arabia that are actually doing everything they can to take us down.

I hope CIA is planning out a Red Wedding type event for the Saudi royal family, and we only befriended the Saudis and Turks in the first place with the idea of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer.

Take the oil

#colonize

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Take the oil

#colonize
    Take the oil.

Put the Royal family on trial for crimes against humanity.

Take Mecca and Medina and add health and safety regulations to the Hajj so that hundreds of people don't die in stampedes every single year.

End the evil Wahhabi influence in Muslim nations like Pakistan.

Everyone wins. Get it done, Obama.