Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #106
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anybody got video of themselves playing bball?

This is me when I decided to pull my Michael Jackson and dye my skin white

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SAI0wY7whr0
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:23 PM   #107
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Clutch thats the worst defense I've ever seen from fit looking men.

I'll have some footage of the high school team I coached last year on here in a month or so. From their current year, my best friend is coaching them, we have awesome on court chemistry, and we've coached them for the last 3 years together on and off. Should be interesting to see them just coached by him.

Here's a video of them stuffing around:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXqcEn_07k
First guy that dunks is my bud Chris, and that's a weak dunk for him, he can really throw down.
The kid that dunks is about 5'9 and wearing flip flops, as well as healing a broken ankle from the middle of last year, I thought it was impressive anyway.
Last guy is our talelst player at 6'4".... same as me. Should be better this year at about 6'5", hopefully he makes 6'7".

why would anyone wanna see you kids dunk on a 9 foot rim?
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #108
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if i ever get around to it, i have a solid highlight of me in a company basketball L.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #109
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This is me when I decided to pull my Michael Jackson and dye my skin white

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SAI0wY7whr0

roflmao thats guys a **** but that vid is hilarious
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #110
Jalapeno
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jalapeno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
why would anyone wanna see you kids dunk on a 9 foot rim?

Not a 9 foot rim bucko. It's about 2 inches under 10.
Jalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:55 AM   #111
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

i asked senor cedric about his video. why are you answering?

EXPOSED

Old 03-10-2007, 08:34 AM   #112
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

Shame.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:44 AM   #113
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL! Ced is Jalapeno!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #114
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

you played yourself with the vid then you exposed your alter ego.

get off the booze Ced
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #115
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Old 03-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #116
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Yeah, this thread again

I took my camera to 24 hour fitness a few days ago hoping to get some footage of me and a friend playing 5 on 5, but we went too late and nobody was playing. So we shot around instead and left the camera rolling for the hell of it. Figured if I had some stuff, I might as well post it.

This first one is me doing a shooting drill that I got from Ray Allen. You basically pick a couple of spots on the court and rotate between them. You start at 0, a make is +1, a miss is -2. You have to get to 10 before you get to -10. Harder than it sounds because you have to shoot higher than 67% to have a chance. So this is me shooting baseline/wing jumpers using only glass. My friend was keeping score and miscounted, so I end up stopping at +8 instead of +10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFkM1YiI8b0

This next one started out as a similar +10/-10 game but we lost count along the way and I decided to just shoot 80 shots and call it a day since they were closing (our 24 hour fitness gym closes at freaking 11pm). These are all 3's from out of bounds in the right corner, so a couple of feet behind standard NBA distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5460Yo8G5XU
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #117
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

what kind of F'n music is that?

suck a lama's shiiity ass hole?
Old 03-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #118
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
what kind of F'n music is that?

suck a lama's shiiity ass hole?

Google "Wesley Willis"
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: