Default Bold Prediction: Kobe will have a better fg% than James Harden this year

TS another story I guess.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Kobe will have a better fg% than James Harden this year

Assists is another story as well.

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Kobe will have a better fg% than James Harden this year

Where are they both at right now? After tonight Kobe has to be below 39 percent.

I think James will pick it up. If you go back and look at his game logs from when he first joined Houston, you'll notice that in his 1st two seasons here, he shot bad and later improved it. I don't why it happens though. Pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I think James will pick it up. If you go back and look at his game logs from when he first joined Houston, you'll notice that in his 1st two seasons here, he shot bad and later improved it. I don't why it happens though. Pretty weird.
    If Harden shot what he shot last season, he'd be averaging almost 31 ppg.

He'll pick it up. He's been dominant all season, when his shots fall he'll be unstoppable.

right know:

Harden at 38.7 %
    Kobe "BEAN" Bryant at 38.8 %

Decent college freshman

Wade is better than both of them this year. Harden's at least winning games. Kobe? Dude is a ****ing cancer. Dat negative impact.

NBA lottery pick

Harden's game has improved in eveoryother aspect like his defense, rebounding, playmaking and leadership. Harden is pretty much running the team that is 7-1 and had they had Dwight against the Warriors would most likely be 8-0.Harden is the best SG in the league and his field goal percentage will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Wade is better than both of them this year. Harden's at least winning games. Kobe? Dude is a ****ing cancer. Dat negative impact.
    Yes, let's pretend Lakers have a team on par with the Rockets, why let truth get in the way of a good story eh?

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Yes, let's pretend Lakers have a team on par with the Rockets, why let truth get in the way of a good story eh?