Default Nedovic waived by GS?

Can anyone explain why Nedovic was waived? How did that guys skills not transfer to the NBA? Was it his play? Did he ever play?

Is he signing w another nba team or prob headed back to Europe? Most of us here are guilty of falling in love w highlight videos, and I guess I haven't seen anything outside of those and some d-league games (which he looked really good)

I want the Knicks to grab him. Besides for not having a roster spot (yet) why shouldn't they?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Nedovic waived by GS?

Yup, waved, coming back to Europe. Valencia is the club that gets mentioned most by the press as his new probable destination.

A very decent player. I expected him to make it in the league, don't know what went wrong. It's not like GSW have a logjam at PG position, he should have gotten more chances.

The guy could barely bring the ball up the court. He couldn't shoot, couldn't handle the ball, and definitely couldn't run an offense. The athleticism and ability to attack the hoop that he showed in Europe didn't translate to the NBA.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    The guy could barely bring the ball up the court. He couldn't shoot, couldn't handle the ball, and definitely couldn't run an offense. The athleticism and ability to attack the hoop that he showed in Europe didn't translate to the NBA.
    He didn't show his slashing skills in Europe too. People expect that because of his speed he should be able to penetrate but his finishing around the basket is bad and he often settles for jumpers. If his shot is falling he plays great but most of the time it doesn't and than he looks horrible on the court.