Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

65 hours in, nearing the final quest. And there's still so many side quests available, I've spent so much time at Skyhold running around talking to companions and gaining quests and such. Fun note, while you are at Skyhold, you can jump from practically as high as you want and not receive any damage, the worst your guy will do is lean on one knee and grunt for a sec. Makes for some funny Parkour type moments in a game where you wouldn't expect it.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

45 on Amazon for Cyber Monday. All platforms.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L3JP5MK/...ildsplaycha-20

Tempted, but I haven't played a DA game yet, even tho I got 2 sitting on my computer untouched.

Not going to make a blind jump into a series without trying it if I have the opportunity to try it.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I'm near the beginning and I have a question about quest tracking. Normally in the quest journal an active quest has a gold star next to it. What does it mean when I select a quest to make it active and a black star appears next to it? I don't see it show up on the map either. Too early for that quest?

Best weapon to use for a 2 handed DPS warrior? I want to go Maul or Axe predominately but not sure what would be more important, AoE (Axe) or Damage (Maul).