Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    April 2013 > Apr 2013.

You mad.

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin "Empty stats" Durant

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    The guy is being ****ing triple teamed out there without Westbrook, how stupid are you? He has to take shots, and sometimes they're bad but he HAS to take them because no on else on that team can score. The second highest scorer out there was Reggie Jackson with THIRTEEN.

What you're saying is true, but still though. The Spurs beat the Dubs without Timmy, Parker, or Manu (nasty loss) and a no-Lebron Heat took out your Blazers at home. But now all of a sudden the best player on the 3rd seeded team can't beat the likes of Randy Foye with Westbrook (and Ibaka for the last game) out?

All I'm saying is the Patty Mills-led Spurs can take out the Warriors in Oakland but the #2 player in the league (who some claim is actually better than Bron) loses back to back games against lottery teams

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    What you're saying is true, but still though. The Spurs beat the Dubs without Timmy, Parker, or Manu (nasty loss) and a no-Lebron Heat took out your Blazers at home. But now all of a sudden the best player on the 3rd seeded team can't beat the likes of Randy Foye with Westbrook (and Ibaka for the last game) out?

All I'm saying is the Patty Mills-led Spurs can take out the Warriors in Oakland but the #2 player in the league (who some claim is actually better than Bron) loses back to back games against lottery teams
    In regards to the Spurs, they have an INCREDIBLE coach. I mean, Brooks isn't even a good coach, yet alone a great coach. That makes a huge difference to the role players. Spurs are a better team all-round, OKC just have the better stars.. that's why it hits OKC harder.

Heat have some diminishing returns with all of Lebron/Wade/Bosh out there, so missing one of those isn't really that bad either. Plus, Bosh is worlds better than Ibaka.

One thing I've learned from this board: if your name is "Kevin" you're putting up empty stats.

He is back at it again. And he just pulled a LeBron by passing the ball to Ibaka who bricked a corner 3.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    He is back at it again. And he just pulled a LeBron by passing the ball to Ibaka who bricked a corner 3.
    If OKC wasn't down 3 at that time, you would have a perfectly valid argument and he should have dunked it. However given they were down 3, with no timeouts, and 10 seconds left, they HAD to have a 3. Durant made the right basketball play by collapsing the defensing and setting up an open 3.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    If OKC wasn't down 3 at that time, you would have a perfectly valid argument and he should have dunked it. However given they were down 3, with no timeouts, and 10 seconds left, they HAD to have a 3. Durant made the right basketball play by collapsing the defensing and setting up an open 3.
    Oh funk me the hypocrisy is ludicrous , lebron makes the right basketball play and he is ridiculed, Durant and Kobe Stan's have a field day.

Durant does it? It's all good baby he made the right play.

For lebrons whole career he had better stats than Kobe, but was he better? Hell no say Kobe and other and other Stan's because 5 RINGS baby !!!!!!!!

Now Durant has better stats with Westbrook out and is losing but now he is better.....

2 RINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop all this ridiculousness it's disgusting . Joyner is the worst poster on the board

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scotty00007
    Oh funk me the hypocrisy is ludicrous , lebron makes the right basketball play and he is ridiculed, Durant and Kobe Stan's have a field day.

Durant does it? It's all good baby he made the right play.

For lebrons whole career he had better stats than Kobe, but was he better? Hell no say Kobe and other and other Stan's because 5 RINGS baby !!!!!!!!

Now Durant has better stats with Westbrook out and is losing but now he is better.....

2 RINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop all this ridiculousness it's disgusting . Joyner is the worst poster on the board
    Damn. Now that I think of it, there would be 2 full pages of LeBron bashing threads if LeBron kicked it out to an open 3. I agree.