Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Could Lebron end up in Philly?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Why would Lebron leave the Heat after this contract expires? Serious question.

The money is fine. He seems to enjoy playing in Miami. Hes been to the finals every year hes been in Miami. He seems to get along well with his current teammates, and went out of the way to get here and play with them.

Why do people think he will leave. Its not in any way similar to the situation the first time.
    wade and bosh are good right now, but will he want to play with them for the next 5 years? what kind of player will wade be from 31-36?

there could be better supporting casts available for him to join.

Banned

The only plausible scenario I see for him leaving is if he goes back to Cleveland. Only possible motivation to leave I can think of is to bring them a ring like he promised. I doubt he leaves miami though

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Real talk Lebron isn't going to any team that doesn't already have at least 2 other all stars in place

raep tiem

Lol

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

No... just, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Go outside, get some fresh air and make sure you've eaten today. Then come back and read what you've just suggested.
    I thought the article of the link I provided made a well reasoned argument on why it is possible. Have you read it? Refute why it is not possible, in your view.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    wade and bosh are good right now, but will he want to play with them for the next 5 years? what kind of player will wade be from 31-36?

there could be better supporting casts available for him to join.
    If Wade and Bosh aren't that good, its more than likely one will be traded. And as a general rule of thumb, big men start hitting their best play right around the 30 year old mark, so Bosh is still fine.

I guess nobody likes reading articles anymore. If you read the link, it would show that Lebron is likely to make a well calculated decision with his goal in mind of winning 6 NBA titles. If he loses this year with Miami, he could viably think of the Sixers as a young team on the rise if MCW and Noel develop, and if the Sixers end up with Wiggins.. Lot of ifs, yes, but for Sixer fans, it's something to look forward to. For NBA fans, in general..... don't underestimate Hinckie. He can get it done.