Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Default Re: I'd take Russell > Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    How many alts do you have Numbersixx? It's pathetic. You're a little hick from Indiana that root for the Lakers, and your favorite player is Lebron.

You're a cornball kid.
    shut your square ass up
    so anybody who laughs at a fool for being a fool is a alt account?

you didn't witness the man play you have NO frame of reference, NO context
    shut the F up and take your L with you

I don't get it. Are you mad about something?

You act like I didnt know how great Russell was. I changed my mind, and now I'd take him over MJ and Kareem. I did some extensive research on the man, and I've come to the conclusion that he had the highest IQ, and will to win in NBA history.

Why you so mad?
    Its just damn funny that you were making sweeping claims about Russell that he wasn't close to MJ and it was obvious you hadn't done your research. Now that you have done the research its all "oh shit this guy was awesome". I can't lie though, I've done the same regarding players from the past.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    You're not a fan of the Bulls or MJ.

Bill Russell over Jordan? Yea, because few basketball enthusiasts would dare make that claim, let alone Bulls fans. And you're trying to convince us you're a Chicago fan.

You've admitted to me you're essentially trying to change your perception around here with new "tactics" ... no one was taking you seriously before, so this is your effort to re-invent yourself on ISH to get your opinion taken seriously.

Anyway, we don't believe you ... you need MORE people. You're not a Bulls fan, MJ fan, not even a Russell / Celtics fan. You never even seen the guy play, or evidently done research on his teams, the years he won, competition faced, state of the league, etc.

You're literally that little brother trying to interject into big brother's conversation with his friends trying desperately to sound smart in order to be taken seriously.

And much like the older brother does with his friends, we keep pushing you away. Go play with your trucks.
    This is the funniest post I've ever seen posted. There's no need to prove than I'm a real Bulls fan to an MJ homer.

My reputation is intact. I ride or die with my Bulls. Anyone that says I don't, don't even matter to me.

You've admitted to me you're essentially trying to change your perception around here with new "tactics" ... no one was taking you seriously before, so this is your effort to re-invent yourself on ISH to get your opinion taken seriously.
    LMAO. I said, i was going to be passive aggressive with the Lebron stans, because that pisses them off even more. The fact that you're now making shit up just shows your true character. A guy that literally says absurd stuff if you say anything negative towards MJ. No wonder why you're only known as an MJ homer.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I've literally never seen the kid say a thing about Bill Russell until the past few days. He obviously has no knowledge whatsoever of Russell's history. He hears Phil Jackson say he'd pick Bill Russell, and out of the blue, he's been dick riding him the last few days. He's not smart enough to understand that smarter people have the capability of seeing exactly what he's doing.
    Pretty much, verbatim.

Fan of MJ, not the Bulls.

Reputation whore? You know how much I talk shit about Lebron/Kobe? I'm not Numbersixx, I don't attract the lowest common denominator.

IMO, keyword, IMO, I'd take Russell over MJ, if I were to start a franchise. Why you so butt hurt? You're acting like I called MJ a bum.
    You're not a fan or even a self proclaimed "homer" of the Bulls or MJ. You're concerned with your ISH rep. Thus, an ISH rep whore.

See, when I troll on LeBron or Kobe, it's basically the survival of the fittest of the current state of ISH. I don't always believe the things I say, I do them in a competitive / fun nature. I have two sides of my basketball mind, or modes. One is fan mode, the other is historical perspective. In neither case would I choose Russell over MJ. Hell, probably not even over LeBron either.

Bill Russell over Jordan? Yea, because few basketball enthusiasts would dare make that claim, let alone Bulls fans. And you're trying to convince us you're a Chicago Bulls "homer"? Hahaha

Anyway, we don't believe you ... you need MORE people. You're not a Bulls fan, MJ fan, not even a Russell / Celtics fan. You never even seen the guy play, or evidently done research on his teams, the years he won, competition faced, state of the league, etc.

You're literally that little brother trying to interject into big brother's conversation with his friends trying desperately to sound smart in order to be taken seriously.

And much like the older brother does with his friends, we keep pushing you away. Go play with your trucks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Its just damn funny that you were making sweeping claims about Russell that he wasn't close to MJ and it was obvious you hadn't done your research. Now that you have done the research its all "oh shit this guy was awesome". I can't lie though, I've done the same regarding players from the past.
    Exactly. I did my research, and now I appreciate his greatness even more.

If certain people can't handle that. Fugg em.

Banned

Fan of MJ, not of the Bulls.

P.S. You're a demented guy. I said I preferred Russell to MJ, and now you're acting like a scorned child. WOW.

You're acting like Numbersixx right now.

You act like I didn't know how great Russell was. I changed my mind, and now I'd take him over MJ and Kareem. I did some extensive research on the man, and I've come to the conclusion that he had the highest IQ, and will to win in NBA history.
    Hearing 1 Phil Jackson quote = extensive research

This is the funniest post I've ever seen posted. There's no need to prove than I'm a real Bulls fan to an MJ homer.
    Clearly you're a Bill Russell / ISH rep whore "homer" ...

My reputation is intact.
    It's been cemented here for awhile now.

I ride or die with my Bulls.
    Sure you do. Goes on to say Russell > Jordan. That makes sense.

Anyone that says I don't, don't even matter to me.
    That's fine, you've pretty much never mattered to any of us.

Banned

Clearly you're a Bill Russell / ISH rep whore "homer" ...

It's been cemented here for awhile now.

Sure you do. Goes on to say Russell > Jordan. That makes sense.

That's fine, you've pretty much never mattered to any of us.
    Why you so mad?

This is the internet nikka. Calm yo sweet ass down.

Why'd you get banned though?

Why you so mad?

This is the internet nikka. Calm yo sweet ass down.

Why'd you get banned though?
    I don't think he's mad at you and your blatant lack of awareness. It's just to kick people while they're down.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHnNyBoXeR
    That's just phill Jackson having a bias towards his era of nba players.. In today's game bill Russell would be great .. But at 6'9 would be an extremely undersized center .. No doubt he'd be great but he wouldn't dominate the same way
    Ben Wallace is like 6'7 without shoes, I'd say he handled himself well

Pretty much, verbatim.

You're not a fan or even a self proclaimed "homer" of the Bulls or MJ. You're concerned with your ISH rep. Thus, an ISH rep whore.

See, when I troll on LeBron or Kobe, it's basically the survival of the fittest of the current state of ISH. I don't always believe the things I say, I do them in a competitive / fun nature. I have two sides of my basketball mind, or modes. One is fan mode, the other is historical perspective. In neither case would I choose Russell over MJ. Hell, probably not even over LeBron either.

Bill Russell over Jordan? Yea, because few basketball enthusiasts would dare make that claim, let alone Bulls fans. And you're trying to convince us you're a Chicago Bulls "homer"? Hahaha

Instead of pointing out how unaware he is why don't you go after what you claim to be the only thing he truly knows about Bill Russell and why Phil Jackson is mistaken? IF that truly is all he knows and you know that much more then him you'd just knock that and he wouldn't have anything else to argue

I'd have a hard time personally taking Russell over Jordan, but when someone like Phil says it who has an awareness of the game so much more so then you do that it dwarfs the difference between you and Tik I think its more important to say why Phils wrong then to point out people who are possibly just riding the opinions of people who are smarter then them

(I haven't read all of it yet so if you've done exactly that my bad lol)
    Last edited by jongib369; 05-25-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    He's an MJ homer, and not a Bulls fan.

I got owned

You do know that the Lakers had a 7 to 2 vote to not bring Wilt onto the team.

They eventually got him, but c'mon man. He was regarded around the league as a head case.

Bill Russell might've been a lot of things, but a bad teammate wasn't one of them.
    Find me a legitimate source on that 7-2 vote.

As far as "head case", even in Wilt's 50 ppg season, his teammates PRAISED him.

Every team Chamberlain joined instantly became a title contender, and every team he left immediately declined.

Furthermore, he was not really "traded" after the 67-68 season. He pretty much forced the Sixers into that deal. He was ready to jump to the ABA, and Philly would have received nothing.