Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Dog tries to save cat friend, what happens next will change your life

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Bless is jacking it to this shit right this second.

Default Re: Dog tries to save cat friend, what happens next will change your life

the cat kind of likes it though

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Bless is jacking it to this shit right this second.
    If the cat was a round butted white girl.

For sure

Banned

not impressed. my priest did this to me when i was in 3rd grade. it didn't change my life.

The dog got more p*ussy than 75% of ISH.

When I was a kid my neighbors had a dog and three or four cats. The dog stayed in the backyard and the cats, like most cats, just roamed freely. Occasionally, though, the cats would be in the backyard just minding their own business. That friend had a pool so in the summers we spent quite a bit of time there. Anyway, the cats would stay in the backyard from time to time and from time to time the dog would sneak up behind one, mount it, and go to town. Was a little scarring and strange the first time I saw it when I was 7 or 8 but, after that, it was always pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    When I was a kid my neighbors had a dog and three or four cats. The dog stayed in the backyard and the cats, like most cats, just roamed freely. Occasionally, though, the cats would be in the backyard just minding their own business. That friend had a pool so in the summers we spent quite a bit of time there. Anyway, the cats would stay in the backyard from time to time and from time to time the dog would sneak up behind one, mount it, and go to town. Was a little scarring and strange the first time I saw it when I was 7 or 8 but, after that, it was always pretty funny.
    Forever saved to your spankbank