Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

Not including your mother but EVERY other girl would find you sexually attractive over the age of 10.You would not become famous from the pill and the effects never wore off.You also couldn't tell anyone else about the pill or it's effects.

I wouldn't, think i would get annoyed with every girl starring @ me everywhere i went.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 07-31-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

I've seen this before in Rick & Morty.

No thanks.

EDIT: jk, i want that dick.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 07-31-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

No.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

What do you mean find you attractive. Like... they just think "oh he's attractive" cause that wouldn't change my life whatsoever. But if they were aggressive about it then no thank you.

NBA All-star

you would not become famous...

under the scenario in which you never have sex and that women don't talk to one another, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    What do you mean find you attractive. Like... they just think "oh he's attractive" cause that wouldn't change my life whatsoever. But if they were aggressive about it then no thank you.
    They would find you sexually attractive woman have different personalities some would be aggressive
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 07-31-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    They would find you sexually attractive
    No.

They would find you sexually attractive woman have different personalities some would be aggressive
    So I don't get it. Just an extra percentage will find you attractive. Basically here's a pill that makes you Denzel.

Yes. Think of all the women I could fvck.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    So I don't get it. Just an extra percentage will find you attractive. Basically here's a pill that makes you Denzel.

Yeah, there is no downside in that scenario. I don't get why anyone would say no. And btw, even if you don't become famous as a model or actor...you could always just go out to LA and land a celeb girlfriend/wife. Instantly famous due to TMZ.

You would get stalkers girls would become obsessed with you + its not like every girl in the world is attractive a lot of 300 pound 70 year old women would hit on you non stop.Plus your sister and daughter would become sexually attracted to you its alot of downsides to it.....

Meticode with the double NO lol

You would get stalkers girls would become obsessed with you + its not like every girl in the world is attractive a lot of 300 pound 70 year old women would hit on you non stop.Plus your sister and daughter would become sexually attracted to you its alot of downsides to it.....

Just because women are attracted to you doesn't mean they will be hitting on you and groping you. I'm sure there are horny ass grannies and fatties out there who keep there thoughts to themselves out of shame. Not everyone is going to turn into Jane Seymour in Wedding Crashers. Don't have a sister and don't see female members of my family all that often so it wouldn't be awkward.

The daughter thing is a good point tho.

Don't need it.

JB and I are certified hotties, and this is not how it is.

The family angle is an interesting aspect. However they won't express it to you and would likely feel a ton of guilt and confusion so... I guess I say no too.

Can I save this pill for my mid life crisis?