Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: I'm back like Magic in 92' to get a few things off my chest

The Magic should have beaten those Rockets.

They were the vastly superior team were it not for the pressure of the moment.

Orlando was just too immature. That's all it boils down to.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I called him out on it years ago.

But he's still my boy.

And I won't use this thread to do that. I'll just say he's another Jordan fan....whose fandom knows no bounds. KBlaze gave him away mentioning that he deletes and reposts
    Clipperrevival would be my guess

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon

It also means he was getting f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked in the ass by a plethora of guys in his previous posting days.

And that everything he's going to continue posting on social media is going to be nonsensical bullshit.

Sounds like he has a few things he needs to
    Last edited by warriorfan; 07-13-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Clipperrevival would be my guess
    Idts actually. The clue about reposting gives me a decent idea

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    OP is a bitch knocked him out so many times he just keeps coming back and I just keep knocking him out

ZeroBalls already admitted that he lives vicariously through jordan because he's a babydikk bitch in real life
    Bro, I'm being serious with you when I say that you are always talking about punching people means either of two things...you are either a soft pushover IRL and you overcompensate for your beta ways here or you really are a violent thug and a danger to society.

Which is it?
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-13-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Of course he didn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Of course he didn’t say he was there for a full season. He said he was there. All he technically got wrong was who we played in the first round.
    His implication is that it was an even playing field

It was obviously not

Unlike Lebron, MJ's ability to win wasn't exclusively a function of having sufficient surrounding talent

MJ used teamwork to win as much as supporting talent....... and the 17 games he got after nearly 2 years off with all new teammates (except Scottie) wasn't nearly enough to generate the teamwork he typically used to win championships

So no, Hakeem is wrong.. MJ wasn't there for a full season, or anywhere near what could be considered an even playing field..

Btw, the interchangeable nature of MJ's teammates shows the level of teamwork MJ had.. of course, Phil Jackson was assistant to Doug Collins and saw that the triangle would work for MJ's off-ball game .. whereas no coach would ever think the triangle or a spurs-like system would work for lebron

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

Maybe the team that Shaq and Duncan cut their teeth on was MJ's best Finals opponent, or maybe the team that played the bulls to a statistical standstill despite career Finals highs from the goat, Pippen, and BJ

And who was Curry, Duncan or Shaq's best team they faced in the Finals? Would it matter if any of them had 6 rings?

Btw, did we ever get an answer on when lebron faced an Eastern opponent like the Bad Boys?... He never faced that kind are of talent/skill deficit until he ran into the warriors, where he went 1-3 with his Big 3's, just like MJ did with his Big 1's vs the Pistons
    ^^^ Hope that was a good enough answer for you skip

Maybe one day you'll grow a pair and answer my questions

Kobe Stan

OP is lucky the "internet" was developed...otherwise he'd be in a psyche ward mumbling something something MJ...something something GOAT.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I called him out on it years ago.

But he's still my boy.

And I won't use this thread to do that. I'll just say he's another Jordan fan....whose fandom knows no bounds. KBlaze gave him away mentioning that he deletes and reposts
    Shut up, moron. Everyone knows you are a Jordan stan. You try to act like your opinions are objective, but your stanning leaves you bleeding out.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    OP is lucky the "internet" was developed...otherwise he'd be in a psyche ward mumbling something something MJ...something something GOAT.
    Internet or not, he should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    The true story and reasons that lebron is only 3/9 must exist somewhere

They can't be a secret or mystery

Do you think that 1989 assistant coach Phil Jackson would watch a young lebron and think "yeah, the ball movement triangle could fit Lebron's game and he has the right skills to make it work... If i get a chance to run this ship, i'm instituting that offense"

Because that's what Phil thought about Michael - whereas none of Lebron's coaches thought that about Lebron - blatt tried to force the issue with a system once and got axed

Face it - the Spurs/Warriors/90's bulls = goat basketball...... Lebron can't play this way and mostly loses to this brand.. so not top 2.. top 2 is ridiculous
    Last edited by 3ball; 07-13-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Shut up, moron. Everyone knows you are a Jordan stan. You try to act like your opinions are objective, but your stanning leaves you bleeding out.
    I don't even have to mention Lebron, and your estrogen levels are still rampant

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    The true story and reasons that lebron is only 3/9 must exist somewhere

They can't be a secret or mystery

Do you think that 1989 assistant coach Phil Jackson would watch a young lebron and think "yeah, the ball movement triangle could fit Lebron's game and he has the right skills to make it work... If i get a chance to run this ship, i'm instituting that offense"

Because that's what Phil thought about Michael - whereas none of Lebron's coaches thought that about Lebron - blatt tried to force the issue with a system once and got axed

Face it - the Spurs/Warriors/90's bulls = goat basketball...... Lebron can't play this way and mostly loses to this brand.. so not top 2.. that's ridiculous
    So lebron played against goat basketball in 6 finals and mj never played against that brand of basketball. I think you