Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Kawhi w/o his Pippen, Danny Green. This could be the real test for Leonard

Kawhi has pretty much played his whole career with danny Green. In a way Danny complimented Kawhi almost as similar to how Pippen did Jordan. They are extremely compatible. This might be the test to Kawhi and his success. It may also prove just how valuable danny Green is. This one should be monitored this season

Default Re: Kawhi w/o his Pippen, Danny Green. This could be the real test for Leonard

Yea, definitely, Kawhi is in a bad spot right now; I'm not really sure if this guy Paulo Jorge can fill such big sneakers.

Default Re: Kawhi w/o his Pippen, Danny Green. This could be the real test for Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Yea, definitely, Kawhi is in a bad spot right now; I'm not really sure if this guy Paulo Jorge can fill such big sneakers.
    Similar game but is he as complimentary as Danny Green? If anything George is more on par with Kawhi.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Comparing Danny Green to Scot Pippen is so bad that it actually made me overlook the implied comparison of Leonard to MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Comparing Danny Green to Scot Pippen is so bad that it actually made me overlook the implied comparison of Leonard to MJ.

It's not a comparison of players. It's a comparison of circumstances. Obviously Green is not even on the next tier down to Pippen

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Paul George is a great spot up 3 point shooter. He's also a great defender. I don't think Kawhi is losing sleep over not playing with Danny Green anymore

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Paul George is a great spot up 3 point shooter. He's also a great defender. I don't think Kawhi is losing sleep over not playing with Danny Green anymore
    I got a feeling they may not be as complimentary as we'd assume. Like I said, keep monitoring

[QUOTE=RealSkipBayless]

I love all this danny green hype.

Especially because the idiots hyping him clearly have barely watched him the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    I love all this danny green hype.

Especially because the idiots hyping him clearly have barely watched him the past few years

The only thing Lakers hype him up about is his defense and quality spot up shooting, only OP is dumb enough to compare him to Scottie ****ing Pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    The only thing Lakers hype him up about is his defense and quality spot up shooting, only OP is dumb enough to compare him to Scottie ****ing Pippen.
    You're obviously to stupid to comprehend what the thread was about. But then again when you're obsessed with the OP you'll only identify the parts that fit your obsession. Keep trying caveman.

He's playing without a role player who got replaced by an MVP candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    this