Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Reports about CP3 wanting to get traded are FAKE...

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Maybe, but that doesn't mean he and Harden want to play together either.

The circumstance part just led to one bad contract being for another...and one of them wouldn't have been available if not for the PG trade...I agree with that.

But, come on...clearly the reports about Paul/Harden not getting along and Paul wanting out had some accuracy to them.
    That's all well and good, but doesn't happen if not for Russell's equally (or worse) contract being available for trade. There was no possible way a trade was happening regardless if they hated each others guts as no one, realistically, had a way to take on Paul's contract and still come out well. I'd rather have Paul's contract than Westbrook's, frankly. Russell is getting paid the supermax for four more seasons when he is clearly on the slide athletically and his ENTIRE GAME is built around his athleticism . The trek on those tires and injuries have just built up. For all this talk of Paul falling off this season I'd rather have what he gave the Rockets than what Westbrook gave the Thunder. At least Paul doesn't go out of his way to chuck you out of the playoffs. (then again, he had a guy named James Harden to do that...so this should be interesting. Who can chuck the Rockets out of the playoffs in 2020 quicker? Westbrook or Harden.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 07-12-2019 at 12:40 AM.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I dont know. The history of guys saying "Thats not true! Its all good!" and it turning out to not be all good...and somewhat true?

It doesnt make me leap to take sides. As Barkley once put it "Its all good...till the book comes out".
    In your head is the Spidey avatar iconic? Cause it is for me. I miss ur videos my guy

Reading this after the trade I thought he was talking about being traded from OKC.

Good college starter

The trade shows there was truth to the rumor. If Harden liked CP3 and wanted him to stay Harden could have nixed this deal and Morey wouldn't be looking at Westbrook that seriously.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Lol.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Smook A is probably the biggest moron and little loser on this board. No surprise he's wrong AGAIN.