Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki is unreal again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by west
    i feel like you like to bash everyone but the spurs
    no no just dirk and amare and dantoni. I have love for everyone else. I watch every game every team plays for the most part. I give praise to plenty of players when its due. this was vs the thunder come on. I have hated dirk ever since i saw him throw his mouth piece at jason terry in the playoffs

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    no no just dirk and amare and dantoni. I have love for everyone else. I watch every game every team plays for the most part. I give praise to plenty of players when its due. this was vs the thunder come on. I have hated dirk ever since i saw him throw his mouth piece at jason terry in the playoffs
    You hate Dirk since he destroyed your Spurs several times

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Back? Was he ever gone?

A player of Dirk's calibre should never be gone in the first place.

Nowitzki is the greatest basketball player that Europe has ever produced. Only the late Drazen Petrovic and maybe Arvydas Sabonis can be compared to him.

I remember the final of the European Championships 3 years ago, he got a standing ovation from a very fanatic Greek crowd. Even though Greece won the final, Nowitzki carried Germany almost all the way, as he does in every tournament. It's actually a pretty remarkable achievement because Nowitzki has a group of players vastly inferior to their Spanish, Russian, Greek, French and Lithuanian counterparts.

Dirk should ALWAYS be "unreal", otherwise it's quite frankly a disservice to his talent.
    Last edited by Alonzo Magic; 12-14-2008 at 10:02 AM.

and the Thunder almost won.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
    A player of Dirk's calibre should never be gone in the first place.

Nowitzki is the greatest basketball player that Europe has ever produced. Only the late Drazen Petrovic and maybe Arvydas Sabonis can be compared to him.

I remember the final of the European Championships 3 years ago, he got a standing ovation from a very fanatic Greek crowd. Even though Greece won the final, Nowitzki carried Germany almost all the way, as he does in every tournament. It's actually a pretty remarkable achievement because Nowitzki has a group of players vastly inferior to their Spanish, Russian, Greek, French and Lithuanian counterparts.

Dirk should ALWAYS be "unreal", otherwise it's quite frankly a disservice to his talent.
    your right he should be ALWAYS unreal but the fact that he isnt ALWAYs unreal and hes incosistant and a choker. thats what set him and duncan apart

Banned

your right he should be ALWAYS unreal but the fact that he isnt ALWAYs unreal and hes incosistant and a choker. thats what set him and duncan apart
    What separates Nowitzki and Duncan is Manu Ginobli.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Hm, I seem to remember Dirk dominating the Spurs in 2006 en route to the Finals. Also in 2003 he was having a monster series until he was knocked out due to injury in game 4. Stop hating like a *****, Duncan played with a HOFer in David Robinson early in his career and won two titles with him. He's also played with a HOF coach and two other all stars in Parker and Ginobli.

No way am I saying Dirk is equal to Duncan, but Duncan has played with far better talent in the players and coaching department.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Hm, I seem to remember Dirk dominating the Spurs in 2006 en route to the Finals. Also in 2003 he was having a monster series until he was knocked out due to injury in game 4. Stop hating like a *****, Duncan played with a HOFer in David Robinson early in his career and won two titles with him. He's also played with a HOF coach and two other all stars in Parker and Ginobli.

No way am I saying Dirk is equal to Duncan, but Duncan has played with far better talent in the players and coaching department.
    ginobili was injured in 2006 just like vs the lakers in the WCF last year. 2006 was a bad foul away from us winning I find it hilarious people say they stomped us.

the mavs and the suns are built around beating us. thats some high praise

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

ginobili was injured in 2006 just like vs the lakers in the WCF last year. 2006 was a bad foul away from us winning I find it hilarious people say they stomped us.

the mavs and the suns are built around beating us. thats some high praise
    Basketball is the only thing the city of San Antonio has over Dallas. If I lived in San Antonio I'd be excited about Spurs too, its the only good thing in that city.

you wont see it for awhile again from him. so i dont think hes back

He's 3rd in the league in scoring.... I think we'll see him score a lot many more times this year.

Dirk isn't getting the props he desrves this year. He's really playing impressive Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    I know it was against the Thunder but Dirk had 46 Pts 8 Rebs, 4 Assists and I haven't seen Dirk put up stats like this in a long time...I'm happy that the real Dirk Nowitzki is back.
    Joined before me, less posts, impressive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmer
    Joined before me, less posts, impressive.
    Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Nice find.
    I bumped it (deleted it though).. I mean, Dirk here was peak Dirk, no different from 2011, drops basically 50 and can't get 2 pages on ISH.