Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default I love how Laker fans have conceded the Clippers have the better team

It's hysterical seeing how sad Laker fans are and admitting that the Clippers are the better team.

I admire them for their honesty instead of delusion.

Enjoy watching the Lakers continuous 1st round exits thanks to Rich Paul the GM giving big contracts out and no one wanting to play with the Primadonna

Clippers about to win 2 straight.. not sure about 3 depending on "load management"

Default Re: I love how Laker fans have conceded the Clippers have the better team

2 straight huh? Will bookmark this after they lose in the 2nd round this season. Ppl say ad is injury prone but somehow pg is always dealingeith injuries after losing in the playoffs.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: I love how Laker fans have conceded the Clippers have the better team

I mean. I still like lakers over clips. Lakers roll players > clips

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Some Laker fans are delusional and some fans are realistic. Then you have those who pretend to be Laker fans because one player is on the team. The Lakers have been a mess for years now. Adding lebron only extended the dysfunction for 4 more years. It was a dumb signing then and its a dumb signing now. Magic really screwed this team up. And Jeanie needs to realize she is not her dad.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

n-no!

A washed up Danny Green and shaqtin' a fool Mcgee bout to show you whats up.

A lot of Laker fans won't live in reality right now. Go on the subreddit for the Lakers they all parading around having the best duo in the league and how they bout to win a ring. Absolute denial.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Stop obsessing over Bran, fakkot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Some Laker fans are delusional and some fans are realistic. Then you have those who pretend to be Laker fans because one player is on the team. The Lakers have been a mess for years now. Adding lebron only extended the dysfunction for 4 more years. It was a dumb signing then and its a dumb signing now. Magic really screwed this team up. And Jeanie needs to realize she is not her dad.

Yeah it really is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    I admire them for their honesty instead of delusion.
    Fanny98 last season:

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    I don't know why everyone is overreacting LeBron is still going to make the playoffs Spurs and Clippers are trash and LeBron will go into GOAT mode down the stretch
    Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=19

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    We're already looking to next season this was supposed to be a throwaway season from the start anyway
    Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...41&postcount=5

Hey Yo after the whole forum laughs at LeBron and the Lakers:

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    LeBron haters furious that they can't cry "SUPERTEAM" all season.
    Source: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=16

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    True. They added two top 5 to 10 players in the league...what were they thinking!? That you Laker retards wonder why you are the laughingstock of the sports world is just hilarious. It's because of moronic gems like this.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Clippers will be favorites to win it, but there are plenty other teams with talent including Lakers and Jazz. West is still up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    2 straight huh? Will bookmark this after they lose in the 2nd round this season. Ppl say ad is injury prone but somehow pg is always dealingeith injuries after losing in the playoffs.
    OK cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Stop obsessing over Bran, fakkot.
    This is about the Clippers and Lakers, not everything about your lover bitch

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Clippers will be favorites to win it, but there are plenty other teams with talent including Lakers and Jazz. West is still up for grabs
    The Jazz aren't winning anything. Mitchell would have to jump about two tiers for them to have any real chance and that doesn't look like it's going to happen. He had the worst playoffs ever this past season where a player had a 30%+ usage.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    n-no!

A washed up Danny Green and shaqtin' a fool Mcgee bout to show you whats up.

A lot of Laker fans won't live in reality right now. Go on the subreddit for the Lakers they all parading around having the best duo in the league and how they bout to win a ring. Absolute denial.
    Lebron James and Anthony Davis are better than Paul George and Kawhi Leonard Is this even an argument?

Lebron's career speaks for itself and he was still a dominant player on the offensive end last year. George has proven 0 and is one of the most unclutch "superstars" I've ever seen, coming off rotator cuff surgery nonetheless. Kawhi played 60 games last season and was still hobbled in the Playoffs and has one fully healthy "superstar" season under his belt. Davis has been a dominant player and a healthy one at that for the past 3 years, would have played 75 or so games again if they didn't shut him down due to trade talks.

Then you look at their 3rd options - Kuzma is going to keep developing and will probably be a better scorer than Lou Will next season, Lou had the 3PT shot in his favor last year but Kuzma is a better scorer overall - insanely efficient on 2s.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Lebron James and Anthony Davis are better than Paul George and Kawhi Leonard Is this even an argument?

Lebron's career speaks for itself and he was still a dominant player on the offensive end last year. George has proven 0 and is one of the most unclutch "superstars" I've ever seen, coming off rotator cuff surgery nonetheless. Kawhi played 60 games last season and was still hobbled in the Playoffs and has one fully healthy "superstar" season under his belt.

Then you look at their 3rd options - Kuzma is going to keep developing and will probably be a better scorer than Lou Will next season, Lou had the 3PT shot in his favor last year but Kuzma is a better scorer overall - insanely efficient on 2s.
    Kawhi is much better than LeBron at this point in his career. Just stop looking like a moron

You must have missed the entire playoffs.

And you call Paul George not clutch when Anthony Davis has not done a single thing ever in his entire career in the playoffs.

Good try! Good effort! You're stupid as ****. Congrats. Moron.