Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Bosh: Heat Players Would Rather Chill Than Work Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Well, when you have the talent that Miami does and they struggle with chemistry and energy, that's gonna fall on the coach and rightfully so.
    That falls on the players considering they are the ones who came together with the purpose of winning & becoming a dynasty. I would put it on Coach Spo if it were an already good team that he inherited, but this team was only formed due to all of these guys wanting to win.

Wade should've never teamed with these divas. Wade plays the way hes supposed to play, is a leader, and doesn't complain to the media. He has to deal with these 2 fools becoming media stories each time they open their dumbass mouths.

LeBron whining about minutes and comparing himself to Randy Moss.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    That falls on the players considering they are the ones who came together with the purpose of winning & becoming a dynasty. I would put it on Coach Spo if it were an already good team that he inherited, but this team was only formed due to all of these guys wanting to win.

Wade should've never teamed with these divas. Wade plays the way hes supposed to play, is a leader, and doesn't complain to the media. He has to deal with these 2 fools becoming media stories each time they open their dumbass mouths.

LeBron whining about minutes and comparing himself to Randy Moss.
    I'm sorry, but the games are being played now. That's a pretty weak and tired argument.

Facts Are Misleading

I wasn't expecting Bosh to feel that way let alone say it. Gotta be willing to put in the work to become champions.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

I do think we're kind of making too much of this. Bosh probably just meant that they feel they need to play the games and not panic, while Spolestra wants more practice.

Still interesting that it seems to be a democracy. Not usual for a sports team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/16923891

Bosh career ethered in that video link.

I do think we're kind of making too much of this. Bosh probably just meant that they feel they need to play the games and not panic, while Spolestra wants more practice.

Still interesting that it seems to be a democracy. Not usual for a sports team.
    I understand.

But Bosh of all people saying this makes the comment so funny & newsworthy.

Banned

Just reaffirms what we've all come to find out about the 'big 3' since the summer- these guys wanted the path with the least resistance, didn't want to challenge themselves, just wanted the easiest route possible to rings. They probably figured teams would be in awe of them like they were the '92 Dream Team in Barcelona and that they would roll out the red carpet for them and just hand over wins and championships. Then Boston b*tch-slapped them back to reality and other blunders along the way made them realize 'hey, we might have to put in some work after all ' and now Bosh wants to take his ball and go home.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 11-18-2010 at 03:06 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Let's see...coach makes us play too many minutes...coach makes us work hard...anyone starting to see a pattern?
    "we want pat riley..."

Miami failing badly this year could be exactly what they need to succeed in the future.
    Maybe if they crash and burn this season they'll realize that just having 3 big names isn't enough to win. Teams don't win at the elite level without working their butts off.

Local High School Star

these guys simply lack respect for their coach. perhaps riley needs to step in..

I usually hit open layups

It's pretty mind boggling that something like that could come out of an NBA player's mouth.

I've tried thinking of a way in which maybe it was taken out of context, or he was just joking, but I don't think there's anyway to justify the stupidity of that statement. It's bad enough to think that way as a professional athlete on a team expected to contend, let alone be dumb enough to come out and say it.

Hitting some jumpers against a team with a weak front court doesn't give you carte blanche to make stupid comments to the media, and it's ridiculous that he doesn't know any better. I think Riley really needs to take over, I don't think Spoelstra has the reputation/status to put these guys in their place. It's like an out of control classroom with a substitute teacher.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Just reaffirms what we've all come to find out about the 'big 3' since the summer- these guys wanted the path with the least resistance, didn't want to challenge themselves, just wanted the easiest route possible to rings. They probably figured teams would be in awe of them like they were the '92 Dream Team in Barcelona and that they would roll out the red carpet for them and just hand over wins and championships. Then Boston b*tch-slapped them back to reality and other blunders along the way made them realize 'hey, we might have to put in some work after all ' and now Bosh wants to take his ball and go home.

Bunch of spineless f*ggots, especially Bosh but Lebron is right there with him.
    if youre looking for a spineless f@ggot look no further than yourself. getting that amped over basketball.
    were you wiping the tears out of your eyes as you typed that?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Kobe would pull a power move and have him shipped out as soon as possible for some shit like that.

Magic Johnson

My God. What's wrong with Bosh and LeBron? They need to take communications 101.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Bosh probably just meant that they feel they need to play the games and not panic, while Spolestra wants more practice.
    You are seriously reaching.