Page 124 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1937

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Gregg Doyle apparently asked Boeheim if he was coming back during the postgame and Boeheim just laid into him. Hope there's video. Doyle's a ****ing prick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mY9Mghe9m00

Can't wait for the 2013/14 season with Theus getting some decent recruits

Jeff Goodman is such a hack. He Tweets P.J. Hairston which forces Hairston's mom to come out and say P.J. still hasn't made his decision. Seriously, why the hell do some of these guys (Goodman is one of the worst) Tweet or report something basically just hoping it's true.

Gregg Doyel is living proof that sports writers have equal size egos as athletes....just not the fame to make their opinion matter to as many people....I guess that's what makes them even more annoying at times because they over compensate for their lack of fame by releasing some of the most hypocritical, stupendous, egotistical editorials known to man.

Doyel is the kind of guy that will hold athletes up to the highest of standards and then when someone calls him out for taking something too far or for being an obvious hypocrite, he brushes his shoulder off and acts like that person is the clown. He does what cbs asks him to do so I guess he does a great job, but he's a phony.

Don't get me wrong, Doyel was in the wrong in that exchange. And about two years ago he called Hansbrough something along the lines of mentally retarded. So yeah, not my favorite guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Jeff Goodman is such a hack. He Tweets P.J. Hairston which forces Hairston's mom to come out and say P.J. still hasn't made his decision. Seriously, why the hell do some of these guys (Goodman is one of the worst) Tweet or report something basically just hoping it's true.
    Hearing PJ and McAdoo are coming back. Everyone waiting on Reggie right now. Agree about Goodman, tho.

Still the same opinion with Wiggins. Really hope the info is correct with that...
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 04-07-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Hearing PJ and McAdoo are coming back. Everyone waiting on Reggie right now. Agree about Goodman, tho.

Still the same opinion with Wiggins. Really hope the info is correct with that...
    Yeah, I figure the info on Hairston leaked when he's probably wanting to wait and announce at the same time as McAdoo and possibly Reggie. Goodman was probably right, but he's still a hack. Wouldn't surprise me if Reggie leaves because of the kid and all, but I hope he doesn't.

Are you hearing new info on Wiggins?

Oh, and Louisville women (a 5-seed) just knocked of Cal and made the Final 4. This has to be about the equivalent of a 12ish seed in the men's tournament making the championship game since the lowest seeded team to ever win in the women's tournament is a 3-seed.

I'm not ashamed to admit this, but I'm actually kind of excited about this UConn/Notre Dame game. Was really hoping for a Baylor/UConn national championship, but this will do. Can't see Notre Dame beating UConn 4 times in the same season, though.
    Last edited by KG215; 04-07-2013 at 08:46 PM.

So is this Breanna Stewart the next big time UConn player? Kinda reminds me of the female version of Durant. Long and lanky at 6'5" with a sweet looking 3P stroke. She's got 21 so far and is 4/5 from three.

Same stuff. If McAdoo is wearing Carolina blue next season, I believe Wiggins will be a Tar Heel.

He still says hesitantly...

I may have been wrong about UK being out as much as I previously thought and perhaps the Jordan Brand might have a role in this afterall. Maybe.

Still sticking with the same prediction. Although changing my, "if McAdoo doesn't return" school from Kansas to Florida State. But that shouldn't matter because I can confidently say that McAdoo will return.

Have to remember that this recruitment has been as tight-lipped as any I can personally remember. The kid doesn't even give generic answers during interviews, he gives aloof answers. His parents don't talk. His brother did an interview on Zags blog and he ended it with saying his brother (Andrew) doesn't really involve him in the recruiting process. The only worthwhile information you get is from his high school coach, who basically only confirms what's going around (visits, etc).

I think it's UNC. Except my information comes from UNC people so take it with a grain of salt. I would not be surprised to see him at FSU, UK, or KU either.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Goodman had a hard on for Robbie Hummel (and still does), so I can't hate him too much, gave Purdue a lot of publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Same stuff. If McAdoo is wearing Carolina blue next season, I believe Wiggins will be a Tar Heel.

He still says hesitantly...

I may have been wrong about UK being out as much as I previously thought and perhaps the Jordan Brand might have a role in this afterall. Maybe.

Still sticking with the same prediction. Although changing my, "if McAdoo doesn't return" school from Kansas to Florida State. But that shouldn't matter because I can confidently say that McAdoo will return.

Have to remember that this recruitment has been as tight-lipped as any I can personally remember. The kid doesn't even give generic answers during interviews, he gives aloof answers. His parents don't talk. His brother did an interview on Zags blog and he ended it with saying his brother (Andrew) doesn't really involve him in the recruiting process. The only worthwhile information you get is from his high school coach, who basically only confirms what's going around (visits, etc).

I think it's UNC. Except my information comes from UNC people so take it with a grain of salt. I would not be surprised to see him at FSU, UK, or KU either.
    Yeah, there's even been a lot less leaked, hinted at, etc. in Wiggins's recruitment than there was during the Barnes's recruitment. And I though Barnes's recruitment was pretty tight lipped.

Well at least I called the championship game right. Hope Michigan shits on them.

-Smak

where the **** is wiggins going? kids from 2015 are committing

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    where the **** is wiggins going? kids from 2015 are committing
    Europe

Tony Parker & Norman Powell will remain Bruins for next season

Still not a fan of the shitty hire. Should've went with Theus instead