Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    -primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Hate to say it ... Lebron is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    Not sure how this even a debate.

Wade carried his team to a championship over an elite team averaging 36 PPG.

LeBron failed to show up in the Finals as his team got swept.

Wade....by a mile.
    I want to see Wade win something WITHOUT SHAQ...what Lebron did was more impressive

it is hard to win without Shaq

just ask Kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I want to see Wade win something WITHOUT SHAQ...what Lebron did was more impressive

just ask Kobe
    dude what the HELL are you talking about? Shaq did not do a damn thing against Dallas, in fact every time he went to the bench the Heat went on a run because they were so much better with him out and Mourning in instead.

Wade basically beat the mavs by himself, even the mavs players said it themselves.

I usually hit open layups

just ask Kobe
    Kobe also won when shaq was in his prime and shaq had to carry kobe hence shaq won the finals mvp 3 times. Wade had to carry shaq in 2006 finals hence wade won the nba finals mvp. Therefore it would appear that it would be an easier transition for wade to win w/o shaq than it is for kobe.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

WHEN SHAQ WAS OUT THE TEAM WAS BELOW .500

when Wade was gone it was SHAQ that took the team to the play-offs...NOT WADE

god that motherfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ker is sooo over-rated it drves me nuts

and now Shaq is under-rated....HE IS STILL SHAQ
    Why do you keep saying that? With Wade and without Shaq, the HEat were 18-14. They were 16-8 with Shaq and without Wade. Shaq played with a healthy Heat team with the excepiton of Wade. Wade didn't have J-will for 20+ games, not to mentoin Antwoin, Posey, Payton and even Zo for a couple of games. Shaq played with Eddie Jones, while Wade didn't have EJ AT ALL, and anyone who watched the HEat during their 9 game win streak, which I 'm sure you DIDN't, knows how vital EJ defence was. Most of all Riley took a leave of abscense and didn't come back until Shaq came back. SO, I know you to believ that Wade flopped without SHaq but the facts say otherwise and anyone who watched the HEat throughout the season will tell you the same.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Free
    Why do you keep saying that? With Wade and without Shaq, the HEat were 18-14. They were 16-8 with Shaq and without Wade. Shaq played with a healthy Heat team with the excepiton of Wade. Wade didn't have J-will for 20+ games, not to mentoin Antwoin, Posey, Payton and even Zo for a couple of games. Shaq played with Eddie Jones, while Wade didn't have EJ AT ALL, and anyone who watched the HEat during their 9 game win streak, which I 'm sure you DIDN't, knows how vital EJ defence was. Most of all Riley took a leave of abscense and didn't come back until Shaq came back. SO, I know you to believ that Wade flopped without SHaq but the facts say otherwise and anyone who watched the HEat throughout the season will tell you the same.
    amen except that antwoin and payton piss me off cause they are old pieces of junk who need to part ways with the heat

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by jackjohnson
    dude what the HELL are you talking about? Shaq did not do a damn thing against Dallas, in fact every time he went to the bench the Heat went on a run because they were so much better with him out and Mourning in instead.

Wade basically beat the mavs by himself, even the mavs players said it themselves.
    link...?

are you trying to tell me that Shaq was a non-factor?

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Free
    Shaq is the reason they were in the play-offs

I don't care who else was or wasn't injured....without Shaq the Heat would not have made it

stop under-rating Shaq....when he is healthy he is the best center in the NBA

Banned

link...?

are you trying to tell me that Shaq was a non-factor?
    sorry man i don't have a link for something that happened over a year ago.
    yes, i am telling you explicity that shaq did not do a damn thing against dallas and that when he was in the game it was an advantage for dallas.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Shaq is the reason they were in the play-offs

I don't care who else was or wasn't injured....without Shaq the Heat would not have made it

stop under-rating Shaq....when he is healthy he is the best center in the NBA

Without Wade they wouldn't have made the playoffs either. No one is underating Shaq, you're just underrating Wade.

-primetime-

sorry man i don't have a link for something that happened over a year ago.
    yes, i am telling you explicity that shaq did not do a damn thing against dallas and that when he was in the game it was an advantage for dallas.
    cannonball claims
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    shaq had over 21ppg on 66 fg%.....
    and even if Shaq didn't score that much it doesn't matter....his presence in the center demands attention that opens things up for Wade

the Mavs were not able to double up on Wade because of Shaq....and that is something that numbers don't show

Banned

cannonball claims

and even if Shaq didn't score that much it doesn't matter....his presence in the center demands attention that opens things up for Wade

the Mavs were not able to double up on Wade because of Shaq....and that is something that numbers don't show
    the link Cannoball provided was for the ECF. and like I said, wade was doing this all when Shaq was on the bench for long stretches. I know you have a personal thing against wade for whatever reason, but anyone who saw the Finals knows shaq was basically worthless and wade (with some enormous ref help) won the entire Finals for them

-primetime-

the link Cannoball provided was for the ECF. and like I said, wade was doing this all when Shaq was on the bench for long stretches. I know you have a personal thing against wade for whatever reason, but anyone who saw the Finals knows shaq was basically worthless and wade (with some enormous ref help) won the entire Finals for them
    you are so wrong

anyone who saw the Finals knows that the refs were worthless

The Only Way

I used to think lebron was overrated but I dont think so anymore. He is the 3rd best player in the game and ripped the "choke" tag from him in the detroit series. Now he just has to learn to perform well against the best (san antonio) particularly in the playoffs. I always remember lebron playing very very well against SA in the regular season. Guess that didnt matter in the finals.

Lebron is a BEAST and is not overrated. Ya, he seems arrogant in his interviews and such but i just think he is just very confident and sure of himself which isnt such a bad characteristic.

cannonball claims

Shaq was so awful defensively in that series that the Heat would go on runs whenever he was our. And I remember the Mavs players(Nowitzki IIRC) DID say Wade beat them all by himself.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
    I used to think lebron was overrated but I dont think so anymore. He is the 3rd best player in the game and ripped the "choke" tag from him in the detroit series. Now he just has to learn to perform well against the best (san antonio) particularly in the playoffs. I always remember lebron playing very very well against SA in the regular season. Guess that didnt matter in the finals.

Lebron is a BEAST and is not overrated. Ya, he seems arrogant in his interviews and such but i just think he is just very confident and sure of himself which isnt such a bad characteristic.
    The media and everyone growing up has always glorified him and made him think hes perfect therefore hes confident. What he needs is someone to sit him down and say "your jumpshot sucks. fix it." And then he needs to actually focus on improving that part of his game instead of dressing up like mchammer and parading around the stage like an idiot for some ****ty awards show.

And to top it off he needs to read "How to not be an arrogant prick; for dummies."