Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is Derrick Rose done?

as an elite player I mean, obviously he will be back.

seems like our generations Grant Hill.

I'm not sure he will ever be a 20 ppg player again. I honestly can't remember the last time this guy played a meaningful basketball game. his skills have to be deteriorating. how long can his muscles remember?

Default Re: Is Derrick Rose done?

20 PPG in the NBA isn't too hard, you have scrubs like Granger and Gay who could do it why couldn't Rose? Shit if I trained for a couple of months I could get 10-15 pts in an NBA game and I dont have a sliver of the athleticism that Rose has

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    20 PPG in the NBA isn't too hard, you have scrubs like Granger and Gay who could do it why couldn't Rose? Shit if I trained for a couple of months I could get 10-15 pts in an NBA game and I dont have a sliver of the athleticism that Rose has

As an elite player, almost certainly. Two major knee injuries by 25 and his game relies on explosiveness and athleticism. If he changes his game and really develops his jump shot, I think he can do fine. But, his MVP days are over. Sad, because he could have been something special.

Shit if I trained for a couple of months I could get 10-15 pts in an NBA game and I dont have a sliver of the athleticism that Rose has

At 6'8" 230 and haven't played a pickup game in over a year and being 35, I'd run circles around you and wipe the gym floor with your tears.

People have come back from ACL injuries fine, and Westbrook has shown that you can come back from a meniscus tear and still retain your athleticism.

I have faith. Rose needs to find that balance between driving and shooting though. He was shooting too many 3's when he came back.

Banned

No doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    People have come back from ACL injuries fine, and Westbrook has shown that you can come back from a meniscus tear and still retain your athleticism.

I have faith. Rose needs to find that balance between driving and shooting though. He was shooting too many 3's when he came back.
    Maybe he should work extra hard on his jumper. Ppl get on Westbrook for taking too many jumpers, but he's trying to extend his career by doing that. He goes in and odds are he might end up on the ground more often. It's one of the reasons Kobe was so effective for 17 years, he worked on his outside game. You play outside, you take less abuse. It's why Durant will play close to 20 years.

I know, the irony Goatbrook didn't even get hurt in the paint. By perimeter defenders

I think he could still have impact on the game. I agree not at his 2011 level, but he could still play a huge role on a championship team

Banned

And then you woke up?

NBA rookie of the year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    OMG

NBA rookie of the year

rapper Lil Durk with Chicago Bulls

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    rapper Lil Durk with Chicago Bulls

Is it just me or does derrick rose look weird in that pic?

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Is it just me or does derrick rose look weird in that pic?
    he looks like a lesbian.