Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Default Re: Howard to request trade after the Magic get eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Your right.Lopez is a 20 PPG Center. How many of those exist in the NBA right now? Even better he's only 24. Morrow is a player who fits into the Magic's system picture perfect. MarShon Brooks is a 13/4/2 guy in his first year at the age of 23.

So the Magic trade Dwight for Bynum straight up. May seem like a alright deal depending on who you ask but that doesn't solve any of the Magics other problems. All that transpired to is refilling the Center position. A trade with NJ solves the Magics terrible bench along with giving them a team that will make the playoffs again while building for the future.

The Nets have the best package in my eyes.
    Agree in general, but the Lakers could still throw in something more than Bynum, if they were so inclined. Also, a 3rd team could get involved (Houston for example).
    Bynum, Goran Dragic, and Kevin Martin for Howard.

National High School Star

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

If the Nets get the first pick, would you trade Davis for Howard, or just start rebuilding around Davis?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    If the Nets get the first pick, would you trade Davis for Howard, or just start rebuilding around Davis?
    Davis for Howard. Davis could be a 15/10/3 guy his first year. He could be a bust. That's uncertain. What's certain is that Dwight is a 20+/15/2 guy who will continue to put up those stats for years to come provided he's healthy. I'll take reliability over possibility any day.

I guess we'd still trade for Dwight, given Deron is re-signing 100%. But we will be having a good leverage, wont be taking in Hedo's garbage contract in return.

I think you mean the first pick PLUS Lopez, etc?

How the **** he has been threated as scrub? Who wrote this article? Dwight's baby mama?

too bad GSW cashed in Monta, I would have dealt him to GSW for any package which includes Monta+Lee+fillers for Dwight and Turk

F Dwight and his little bullshit act. Just because SVG told the world what Dwight was saying privately he got all bitchy about it

I hope the Lakers pass on this guy unless he signs an extension or says he will sign with LA. Cant deal Bynum only to see Dwight jet to Brooklyn

Not sure if Lakers want him or can get him now? Bynum has been acting out but not sure if thats enough to trade him.

And how serious is his injury?

I think he goes to the Nets. if they get Davis . D will!? Davis would be traded tho or the pick

If Otis was going to trade him to the Lakers anyway what makes you think hell do something else now? Maybe other packages will be on the table now.
    Last edited by talkingconch; 04-24-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Very good NBA starter

So instead of playing on the Lakers, Bulls or Celtics or even Brooklyn (you know the team he wanted to go in the first place) Dwight is going to subject everybody to more months of bullshit speculation about where he's playing next year. What a joke.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Howard to Toronto or Charlotte please!

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    How the **** he has been threated as scrub? Who wrote this article? Dwight's baby mama?
    On the day he was set to get back surgery the Magic placed him on a budget airliner rather then the exclusive ride he normally gets. He viewed that as offensive, maybe implying that the Magic don't care if he heals or not.

Oh and where were you the day that Howard's "private conversation" was leaked across the web. Howard feels no trust within that organization. Players are also saying the Howard circus is frustrating them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    I think you mean the first pick PLUS Lopez, etc?
    I think Orlando would let him go for Davis only. He is being talked about as the most heralded rookie in a long time, and a complete game changer.

Plus, they would be able to add to their collection of #1 overall center picks that they don't win a title with

I think Orlando would let him go for Davis only. He is being talked about as the most heralded rookie in a long time, and a complete game changer.

Plus, they would be able to add to their collection of #1 overall center picks that they don't win a title with
    That second part is funny but I don't see the Magic doing a one for one because they want a proven player. I don't mind a Lopez + Davis trade though.

not a chance. Throw in Lopez and they MIGHT do it.