Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Excuses from a Kobe stan

what up ISH .. been kind of off my rocker past few days, but lets get this started.

"got any excuses tonight Roy?"

why yes .. yes, I do.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
    Excuse # 1
    [/COLOR]

Bogut going down.

Lebron James offensive rating in the first 4 games w/ Bogut healthy and active, versus the last two without his physical presence:

w/ Bogut: 103 ORTG
    w/o Bogut: 140 ORTG

I dont think much more needs to be said .. Andrew Bogut is a 7 footer with high technical skill for helpin and blocking shots, he's a giant, tough aussie, and a rim deterrant on a completely different level than any other Golden State center. We could go over his block parties to start the series, and the fact that bron has had a piece of cake time finishing at the rim past few games vs constantly forcing and getting stuffed when bogut was around before that, but lets not beat horse while it's dead. The numbers speak for themselves.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
    Excuse # 2
    [/COLOR]

Andre Iguodala's injury.

I noticed quite a few bran stans asking after the game "when did iggy get injured? i didnt see him get injured, when?" Well if we look at some of the tape ...

gimped beyond belief.. but alas ..

"Nooo ! the King was dominating Iggy because of his mental clutch and heroness!"

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Excuse # 3[/COLOR]

No Draymond Green for swing game 5.

you can find comprehensive breakdown on events leading to this here.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Conclusion:
    [/COLOR]
    all in all, what it comes down to is this. Golden State's defense has been decimated over the course of this series. [COLOR="Red"]Nobody would call Golden State's offense an "All Time Great Offense" if their 2-3 best offensive players were a combination of gimped / out / suspended would they? Of course not. [/COLOR]Take klay and steph out and this team is a joke offensively. So why wouldn't the same logic apply to defense .. ? It obviously would.. to anyone with a brain.

so look.. imo, Bran is a great player. But when you see the defense that was swallowing you whole to start the series, crumble from the base up (starting with his own lobbying of course), there's no wonder why confidence was gained.. how could it not be?

just got to keep it real for yall.

Last edited by tpols; 06-18-2016 at 02:17 AM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Excuses from a Kobe stan

No excuses.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    what up ISH .. been kind of off my rocker past few days, but lets get this started.

"got any excuses tonight Roy?"

why yes .. yes, I do.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
    Excuse # 1
    [/COLOR]

Bogut going down.

Lebron James offensive rating in the first 4 games w/ Bogut healthy and active, versus the last two without his physical presence:

w/ Bogut: 103 ORTG
    w/o Bogut: 140 ORTG

I dont think much more needs to be said .. Andrew Bogut is a 7 footer with high technical skill for helpin and blocking shots, he's a giant, tough aussie, and a rim deterrant on a completely different level than any other Golden State center. We could go over his block parties to start the series, and the fact that bron has had a piece of cake time finishing at the rim past few games vs constantly forcing and getting stuffed when bogut was around before that, but lets not beat horse while it's dead. The numbers speak for themselves.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
    Excuse # 2
    [/COLOR]

Andre Iguodala's injury.

I noticed quite a few bran stans asking after the game "when did iggy get injured? i didnt see him get injured, when?" Well if we look at some of the tape ...

gimped beyond belief.. but alas ..

"Nooo ! the King was dominating Iggy because of his mental clutch and heroness!"

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Excuse # 3[/COLOR]

No Draymond Green for swing game 5.

you can find comprehensive breakdown on events leading to this here.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Conclusion:
    [/COLOR]

all in all, what it comes down to is this. Golden State's defense has been decimated over the course of this series. [COLOR="Red"]Nobody would call Golden State's offense an "All Time Great Offense" if their 2-3 best offensive players were a combination of gimped / out / suspended would they? Of course not. [/COLOR]Take klay and steph out and this team is a joke offensively. So why wouldn't the same logic apply to defense .. ? It obviously would.. to anyone with a brain.

so look.. imo, Bran is a great player. But when you see the defense that was swallowing you whole to start the series, crumble from the base up (starting with his own lobbying of course), there's no wonder why confidence was gained.. how could it not be?

just got to keep it real for yall.

meltdown

A mixture of LeBald voodoo and rigging has kept them in the series. If Cavs win this will be LeBalds biggest asterisk yet.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

So far his signature games are:
    Game 4 - The Statpad
    Game 5 - The LeBitch/LeFix game
    Game 6 - No Bogut / Iguodala injured / Steph Curry ejected
    Game 7 - Le2/7

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    So far his signature games are:
    Game 4 - The Statpad
    Game 5 - The LeBitch/LeFix game
    Game 6 - No Bogut / Iguodala injured / Steph Curry ejected
    Game 7 - Le2/7
    Lol, he's badly outplayed Curry and everyone else on Golden State

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

*Excuses from a Kobetard

Don't give yourself too much credit bud, you're still the biggest bitch on the forum. And nobody is going to read that bullshit.
    Last edited by Bankaii; 06-18-2016 at 02:24 AM.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Main thing is Curry just being bad. He's a detriment to the team on defense and playmaking. His decisionmaking is alltime bad for someone who was a superstar in the regular season, and I'm not sure a quiet 'meh' efficiency 30 points makes up for all that. His 38 point game was the only one where he actually looks like a star. But how far does 38 points go when you're a detriment to your team in every facet but scoring? under 4 assists with 5 to's per game? and like 3 assists per game come from basic chest passes to guys who hit contested 3's.

Curry plays remotely like a borderline allstar level Warriors have game 7 in the bag. Swap Curry with either Lebron or Kyrie and GS sweeps in 4 blowouts.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    A mixture of LeBald voodoo and rigging has kept them in the series. If Cavs win this will be LeBalds biggest asterisk yet.
    Is Lebron James good at basketball? Unlikely. It's probably some kind of voodoo

Don't draw more attention to you being an idiot OP. You actually had some posters fooled on here.

It's obvious that bogut and Iggy, especially Iggy, going down affect Lebron's free way to the basket.
    Even the biggest bran stan can agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Don't draw more attention to you being an idiot OP. You actually had some posters fooled on here.
    This lol.. didn't actually think OP would be the Kobetard to still deny LeBron's greatness and his utter superiority over Kobe. At least he knows he's like every other shit troll it seems.