Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    Actually I like the LeBrons with the Navy on them.
    Yeah the navy is ok, but I have the USA 20.5.5's and they rock. They are great to play in, but not the most comfortable shoe. They are great though for wide footed people like me. They have great traction and the straps aren't a problem

Not airballing my layups anymore KingofKings718's Avatar

I'm feeling the T-Mac VI and the Lebron IV.

Learning to shoot layups guacomole's Avatar

When I first saw them I thought lebron 4's were super ugly, but its just that black/white red trim colorway. The red/white ones and the navy/white ones look sick.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

T-mac's shoes are the best. Lebron's is the second best. I don't know about the other ugly ones.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore wild orchid's Avatar

Marbury's $15. shoe looks better than all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by wild orchid
    Marbury's $15. shoe looks better than all of them.
    sad, but very arguable

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I have a black pair and a white pair of Nike Air Max Formidable lows
    Just bought the grey/black/nylon green ones yesterday for 40 at Finishline. Comfortable shoe.

As for Marbury's, I was close to gettin them, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

I bought some shoes today called "Nike Shox Leaper." Anyone have these....are they good for balling in?

Saw a basketball once

Digging the navy/white Lebron kicks. Looks tight as hell, black on red looks garbage IMO.

College superstar

Just bought the grey/black/nylon green ones yesterday for 40 at Finishline. Comfortable shoe.

As for Marbury's, I was close to gettin them, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Yep, I get tons of compliments on them. You can really see the LeBron 2 and AF1 influence.

I never considered the Marbury's because they are ugly to me, but I did buy the Starbury boots for 9.98 as well as would cop those Cyclones (the grey ones that look like New Balance's) if they ever had my size. I was in the same bout with Starbury Crossovers (AF1 Lookalike's), I tried them on and kept looking at them and was like, 9.98, but in the end I just couldn't do it for some reason.

Twiens, the Shox Leapers are going to be one of Nike's premier shox basketball shoes this season. I believe even Vince is going to be wearing them. So far, all I have seen in them is Tayshaun and Dupree or the Pistons.

Twiens, the Shox Leapers are going to be one of Nike's premier shox basketball shoes this season. I believe even Vince is going to be wearing them. So far, all I have seen in them is Tayshaun and Dupree or the Pistons
    Nice, thanks. Is it true wearing shox increases chances of rolling your ankle. Never worn shox before, but thats what my friend was telling me.

Twiens, the Shox Leapers are going to be one of Nike's premier shox basketball shoes this season. I believe even Vince is going to be wearing them. So far, all I have seen in them is Tayshaun and Dupree or the Pistons
    Nice, thanks. Is it true wearing shox increases chances of rolling your ankle. Never worn shox before, but thats what my friend was telling me.

I usually hit open layups junwin's Avatar

"natural motion pods"

sounds like they ripping off teh pods adidas came up with

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
    Its ironic how iverson gets better each year, but his shoes get worse each year

CO-SIGN

and yeah... brons are hot. kobe's will look hot..

and tmac's shoes are surprisingly nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Yep, I get tons of compliments on them. You can really see the LeBron 2 and AF1 influence.

I never considered the Marbury's because they are ugly to me, but I did buy the Starbury boots for 9.98 as well as would cop those Cyclones (the grey ones that look like New Balance's) if they ever had my size. I was in the same bout with Starbury Crossovers (AF1 Lookalike's), I tried them on and kept looking at them and was like, 9.98, but in the end I just couldn't do it for some reason.

Twiens, the Shox Leapers are going to be one of Nike's premier shox basketball shoes this season. I believe even Vince is going to be wearing them. So far, all I have seen in them is Tayshaun and Dupree or the Pistons.
    Is Iggy or Marion wearing them they just seem like a shoe they would wear. I like the Lebron's Navy and White but but im not feeling the other red/black/white