Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: More controversy for Trump. BLM protester kicked out of Trump rally

People were upset and stunned that entire day. Nobody in New Jersey was publicly cheering and dancing on the streets as Trump tried to have you believe. I can't say people were not cheering behind private doors because I don't know what they were doing in private. I grew up in NJ most of my life, and I can tell you what was happening publicly. He is a lying prick politicizing 9/11 for a few extra votes. Period.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    great joke .. applause to you ..

as for the people celebrating .. it's a fact .. it happened .. why are people even arguing that ? .. why are they trying to minimize or question the fact that people were in fact celebrating over what happened ? .. seems odd to me .. almost like when black crime is suppressed in the media .. pc run amok
    These are the same fckfaces who went on and on all summer trying to turn "Hillary Lied" into a national catchphrase, now they're suddenly cool with Trump blatantly lying about thousands of Muslims partying in New Jersey after 9/11. Trump's fanbase is as clownish as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    These are the same fckfaces who went on and on all summer trying to turn "Hillary Lied" into a national catchphrase, now they're suddenly cool with Trump blatantly lying about thousands of Muslims partying in New Jersey after 9/11. Trump's fanbase is as clownish as he is.
    she did lie .. and worst of all, to the families of the victims that were caused by her incompetence .. she's a piece of shit .. trump isn't lying .. people did celebrate that day

I'm guessing this might not be the real Ted Cruz

Speaker Cruz ‏@HavanaTed 4h4 hours ago
    Rumors that there is a video of thousands of Republicans cheering as the #Benghazi consulate burned are completely untrue.

she did lie .. and worst of all, to the families of the victims that were caused by her incompetence .. she's a piece of shit .. trump isn't lying .. people did celebrate that day

You haven't saved the princess yet.

despite how the media tries to portray him, the donald is a good man .. he has a good heart .. keep trying and trying to tear him down .. it ain't working fggts

despite how the media tries to portray him, the donald is a good man .. he has a good heart .. keep trying and trying to tear him down .. it ain't working fggts

There's tears in your eyes right now, isn't there?

Um, newsflash, Donald Trump fuuuuuuuuuuucking loves headlines.

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Pretty much a modern day Klan rally.

Does anyone have a problem with disruptive, aggressive people being removed from a political rally? How is this controversy? Lmao