Default Could the U.S. and Russia conceivably work together to glass the middle east?

Become allies and turn all that middle eastern sand into nuclear glass with our warheads that were once intended to ensure mutual destruction? We're not using them for anything else at the moment.

Crack that ISIS Walnut with a Nuclear sledge hammer. Solves the problem of ISIS, and gets rid of everyone in that region entirely so no more nesting habitat for terrorism.

Not a serious suggestion. Just a daft passing thought. But who could stop us if we did? lol

Default Re: Could the U.S. and Russia conceivably work together to glass the middle east?

Probably not because that would be an utterly evil thing to do.

Default Re: Could the U.S. and Russia conceivably work together to glass the middle east?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah the rest of the world would certainly be enemies of the U.S. and Russia after that.

Guess you can't react to a few hundred people being killed by ISIS by killing a billion people in the middle east.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

I think we would be best off by just saying screw everybody and becoming isolationist. Invest all the $ and military resources that are currently overseas into our own homeland security.

The only fatal flaw I see with isolationism is the economic effects it could have by cutting ties with other countries. Otherwise I'd say screw everybody and just build a giant bubble force field.

Quote Originally Posted by MMKM
    I think we would be best off by just saying screw everybody and becoming isolationist. Invest all the $ and military resources that are currently overseas into our own homeland security.

The only fatal flaw I see with isolationism is the economic effects it could have by cutting ties with other countries. Otherwise I'd say screw everybody and just build a giant bubble force field.
    The only true hermit nation on earth is North Korea and they aren't doing so hot

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    The only true hermit nation on earth is North Korea and they aren't doing so hot
    Yeah, because they're communist fcuk tards. The isolation isn't their problem.

That's the dream, but I don't see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller

I don't think it's realistic to think you could blow up more than a billion ppl and not get eviscerated yourself.

Yeah, because they're communist fcuk tards. The isolation isn't their problem.
    This

I think it's much more likely that we would kill the Middle East with a biological weapon. Some sort of modified disease that would be hard to trace back to it's origin. That's the future of genocide. Kind of more subtle than a mushroom cloud.

Banned

This would never happen for one reason.

NBA Legend

Some of these people are so radical you could probably just ask them straight up, do you want Islam to conquer the west, and if they say no be like "ok, we've taken control of a few of these countries over here, head on over there and do it quickly." Those who do want death to the west? Please kindly move over to this other area we've cleared out. You'll notice the big X when you get there. Please stand on it and wait patiently, we'll be with you shortly.

Problem solved!
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-24-2015 at 05:46 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Yeah the rest of the world would certainly be enemies of the U.S. and Russia after that.

Guess you can't react to a few hundred people being killed by ISIS by killing a billion people in the middle east.

Well by a strict liberal atheist evolutionary interpretation you can and should, but apparently theres a disconnect somewhere between practicing and professing. I think evolution only counts when theyre witch-hunting creationists or something.