Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    what kind of dumb ass detective would put money on jared goff and the rams to beat tom brady in the fu[COLOR="Black"]cki[/COLOR]ng super bowl?

the rams barely have any fans anyway
    think he means chiefs not the rams

Default Re: Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution

asian massage parlor rats

Apparently Mr Kraft isn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]I agree.

Problem is drugs **** things up for kids whose parents are druggies. Also addicts are more likely to commit crimes to get their fix etc

I understand people still get drugs regardless of the legality. But it

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    It is for sure.

If you legalized prostitution it would probably drastically cut down male mental illness in this country.
    Yeah. Actually Im of the belief that the ideal modern society needs an increased female to male balance.

A 1:1 ratio isnt naturally ideal. Back when, men used to get killed off a lot faster so that was at least helpful. The fewer men dying or going to prison young, the more competition, and the more men unhappy and liable to lash out. It’s actually fortunate if anything that homosexuality is twice as common in men as in women. Having guys like Nanners around actually does advance a more harmonious society, even if his lifestyle is an abomination in the eyes of the LORD.

I dont know what the actual ethical solution is to creating a natural ratio that favors female births, but if we can find one it’d probably be helpful long term.

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Apparently Mr Kraft isn

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Apparently Mr Kraft isn

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Trump and Kraft are friends. I wonder if they met there?

There are pink guns for 6 year olds, but if you get one rubbed out by some chick and pay for it you get publicly slaughtered by the media. MAGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Trump and Kraft are friends. I wonder if they met there?
    You wonder if they met at some message parlor in Miami? I’m gonna guess, no. I’d guess he met Kraft the same way he met the other NFL owners he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I’d guess he met Kraft the same way he met the other NFL owners he knows.
    by committing bank/tax/insurance fraud while tryna buy their franchises with laundered russian money?

looks like they caught other florida gop goons ridin dirty.

matt gaetz.

rick scott and desantis have pics too.
    Last edited by SomeBlackDude; 03-08-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You wonder if they met at some message parlor in Miami? I’m gonna guess, no. I’d guess he met Kraft the same way he met the other NFL owners he knows.
    I will concede that Trump seems to prefer blonde caucasians and this place seems Asian, so... Bunny Ranch?

Nothing will happen to Kraft or any rich guy caught in this sting. I learned over the years that rich people can get away with almost anything short of murder, as long as they have money. Just look at R Kelly buying his way off for sex with tons of 13-14yr girls for many years until now - surprise surprise, the pedo is running out of money now, barely able to pay for bail and child-support. In our society, it makes me sad to say this but money speaks louder than anything, including ideals and ideas.

Kraft probably won't even appear in court even once. He will get fined $50k or whatever minuscule amount and be on his way. That's pennies to him. Now the others caught in the sting that don't have millions or billions?? Many will probably end up bankrupt in expensive court case with lawyers/etc, many of their wives will leave them/child-support/divorce cases and they will be dragged through mud. They will be paying for their mistakes for years, perhaps the rest of their lives. And perhaps facing jail time.

But this is the state of affairs and the world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Oh dear.

That would be breaking news had it been any other president, including Obama or Bush. Just another Trump scandal this week

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    not even surprised at this point