Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: This Kobe pic deserves its own thread tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Wow that's super impressive man. Way to go! Yea judging by your AV pic you're way ahead of me no lie. Two years is a long time working out consecutively and yeah since Jan I've seen some people quit. The gym I go to has slow down some with members I am custom to seeing. If you have any suggestions of supplements, diet, protein, etc. feel free to PM anytime any info or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    oh ya anytime :)

My bad brothas if I rubbed yall the wrong way with my AVY....just happy with the results mang I will PM you shortly

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Yezzir before I got into fitness seriously I would go to the gym on occasion and work out at my house with dumbbells...but since I didnt like the gains I was getting at home I decided to go GYM more and these past 2 years have been good....not easy because I'll admit there are times where I dont feel like going to the GYM but after getting that 1st set done you feel good.

Music helps a lot man
    You got that right. For me anyway without music I wouldn't be able to lift weights or do cardio as hard without it. Its a lifesaver lol.

Banned

You got that right. For me anyway without music I wouldn't be able to lift weights or do cardio as hard without it. Its a lifesaver lol.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...er=34198872481

I got that :)

oh ya anytime :)

My bad brothas if I rubbed yall the wrong way with my AVY....just happy with the results mang I will PM you shortly
    Thanks bro!. Nah, you're fine np. If I was in your position I do the same damn thing. Keyboard warriors and losers will hate but just ignore them. You deserve to show off your results from all the time, commitment, hardwork, dedication you put into it and it shows.

Ayo 20, I need your help. I've lost all motivation to go to the gym. From about November I was going 5/6 times a week (doing pull/push/legs/rest repeat) and was getting progressively stronger. I got a new PB in squats, hang cleans and overheard press.

I went home for a week because I had the week off and when I came back I had to do a lot of reading and writing for this assignment, then I caught the flu a week ago and have since recovered but since the last week of February I've only gone to the gym twice. I could barely deadlift 115kg, I need my mojo back. Help a Laker gym bro out

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Sense a lot of mad in this thread tbh
    No hate here. Just amusing to see a thread dedicated to a player averaging 13 ppg on awful efficiency. Guess we should give Tony Wroten his own thread too, huh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Ayo 20, I need your help. I've lost all motivation to go to the gym. From about November I was going 5/6 times a week (doing pull/push/legs/rest repeat) and was getting progressively stronger. I got a new PB in squats, hang cleans and overheard press.

I went home for a week because I had the week off and when I came back I had to do a lot of reading and writing for this assignment, then I caught the flu a week ago and have since recovered but since the last week of February I've only gone to the gym twice. I could barely deadlift 115kg, I need my mojo back. Help a Laker gym bro out
    The way I get motivated is when I see a swoll mutha ****a on T.V or anywhere I go....makes me want to push myself harder man...start gradually again since you took some time off and do this: Once you get back to your mojo...try adding 5 more reps and dont forget to squeeze your hand (sounds weird but helps) on the last rep...will get you cut faster

This thread needs some Wilt

Banned

Cold soul this is for you if you didnt see last time:

Cold soul this is for you if you didnt see last time:

I got it thanks. This link didn't work though the first did.

Banned

I got it thanks. This link didn't work though.
    Let me fix that for you
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-25-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    This thread needs some Wilt

The two timer

Banned

The way I get motivated is when I see a swoll mutha ****a on T.V or anywhere I go....makes me want to push myself harder man...start gradually again since you took some time off and do this: Once you get back to your mojo...try adding 5 more reps and dont forget to squeeze your hand (sounds weird but helps) on the last rep...will get you cut faster
    I'm not trying to cut I'm in great shape. I'm built like Iverson and want to look like Rondo. I just feel weaker, naturally, since I haven't been going, but I lack the motivation to go back

Okay got it. Anything else you recommend?